Dick Grayson x reader

Nightwing x reader 'How To Make A Girl Smile'
This one shot is based off of a video I originally saw on Facebook, but now I know it originates from Magic Mike. (-: so, Dick is that guy who strips for the girl, and Jason is Mike. (He tells him to go do it) but I'm changing it up a little!

The boys are in the country for vacation, and they stop at a gas station. That's when Jason sees you.

Onision apppppppproves

"We need gas," Bruce commented as the car rumbled to a stop. They all looked around at the gas station and wrinkled their noses.

"Good because I gotta piss!" Jason slammed open the door and ran inside the gas station. Damian rolled his eyes.

"I'm hungry," he complained and Tim nodded as he held his stomach.

Bruce got out without acknowledging them. They watched as he walked around the car and Damian punched Tim on the arm.

"What was that for, demon-spawn?" Tim complained as he rubbed his arm.

"I did it because I wanted to."

Tim growled and crossed his arms.

Damian smirked and turned the window. He watched fascinated as Bruce poured gas into the car. A snore interrupted his train of thought. Another snore made him sit up and stare at the seat in front of him.

Tim sat up and grinned at the sleeping Dick in the front seat.

"He's sleeping!" Tim said quietly and snickered.

"I can hear that, Drake." Damian kicked the back of Dick's seat and Dick sat up abruptly.

"Why did you do that! I was gonna take a picture of him!" Tim slowly slid his phone back into his pocket while glaring at Damian.

Dick rubbed his head sleepily and yawned.  "What's going on?" He questioned and turned around to look at them.

A moment later, Jason sprung into the car and had a mischievous look on his face.

"Dick, let's play truth or dare!"

"Ok," Dick shrugged.

Tim and Damian gave each other a look.

"Truth or dare!"

"Truth," Dick said not really paying attention.

"Choose again." Jason was getting irritated. Dick chose dare and Jason's smile grew.

"I dare you to freestyle strip and make that girl smile!" Dicks eyes widened.
Jason pointed towards the store. All of their heads swiveled in that direction. They saw a girl with a blank expression on her face.

"Have a good day," she said in a straight tone and handed her customer some change. He walked out. She stood there, and put a piece of gum into her mouth. She picked her phone and started doing whatever someone like her would do on a phone.

They all looked back at Jason. He was grinning.

"She looks like she has never smiled a day in her life," Dick said with narrow eyes. I know, I know. Dick isn't acting like his normal self. But when you've got to watch over your 3 little brothers all the time, fight crime, keep a steady job, and be happy constantly, it can suck the energy right out of you.

"I just wanna see if you can make her smile."

"But what's with the freestyle strip thing?" Dick questioned. Jason shrugged.