Captain Marvel

Hullo there.

I have a new found obsession with Captain Marvel. The picture above is from Justice League: War

(So you are like 20 something in this one shot and Billy is in his early teens)

Linguist | 'liNGgwêst |

1. A person skilled in foreign languages.
2. A person who studies linguistics.

A/N after A/N - I actually started writing this on June 10th so I totally forgot where I was going with this. Today is July 12th... Eh whatever? Just gonna let it write itself.

😛😲👇🕵🎓🐽🐅🌾🌊🍯🎱🏊🏻🎳🎢🌃🖨🚬🚿📑💞☢⭕️🏧🛅⏯🔜📢🕥🇰🇾🇬🇲🇱🇧🇼🇸🇰🇳🇻🇺

You fairly enjoyed being a linguist. You treated it like it was some sort of superpower. And, it kinda was. Just by hearing a certain accent or a language you could perfect it within seconds.

Now the only person who truly appreciated your "super power" was Billy Batson. Ah. The adorable little Billy Batson. Even though you were older then him, you two managed to get along. The story of how you two met is quiet odd actually, but that's for another time.

Your family didn't quite understand the relationship you two had. It was kinda odd, and the two of you couldn't explain it either.

---ok so this ^^ is what I wrote on June 10th!---but I'm starting anew!---

"League meeting in 10."

The sound of Superman's voice came through the comms.

I heard a sigh.

"Now? I'm pretty busy right now!" Green Arrow complained.

"I'm actually quite busy right now, too. Can you postpone the meeting to tonight, or something?" I said, keeping my eyes trained on the villain standing in front of me. He grinned, and tilted his head to the side.

"No, it's fine. Go to your meeting. I'll stay here," he said while smiling.

"Shut up," I growled at him.

"I guess," Superman sighed and continued, "I'll go talk to Batman. BRB."

"Did he just..?" Green Arrow started. I heard him burst into laughter. I reached up and shut off the comms.

"Alright, let's get to it," I said to the good looking villain named Silence. (Sigh, yup.. So original.)

He leaned forward, his curly hair falling in his face.

"Get ready to lose!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I always win in the end, Jonathan."

With those words, I willed my wings to show. My blood wings. The wings popped out of my back and I stretched them. I haven't used them in a while.
My eyes turned white and small horns sprouted from my head. Warm blood ran down my back.