Star Trek/DC x reader

Warning- I've never seen Star Trek, even though it looks way better then Star Wars. I'm just going off of things I've seen and heard about it. (Which is very little) BTW, I'm not really sure what this is, but whatever. And since this story is mature now. Fuck

"Twenty push-ups, now."

The kids reluctantly got on the floor and started to doing push-ups.

"Umm.. Are you sure-" began Robin.

I cut him off.

"No talking back."

I know, I know. I'm horrible with children. What do you expect? I spent most of my life living in the woods (literally), I have trouble talking with everyone.

After Kid Flash struggled on his 5th push-up, I decided to intervene. Intervene who? Myself?

"Alright, no more push-ups." They all gave out sounds of happiness.

"No more training today. I expect to see you all tomorrow. I want you all here by midnight."

"Midnight?" Miss Martian questioned.

"Did I stutter?" I asked harshly.

She looked away. I gave out a sigh as soon as they all left the room. I sat on the bench and leaned against the wall.

I don't know how Black Canary did this. These kids always complained and asked questions. It was very disrespectful. I don't know how they don't get punished for acting so unmannered all the time.

But, Batman had asked me to train them while Black Canary was on vacation with Green Arrow. I couldn't disrespect Batman, even if my heart and soul wanted to. It did anger me that they went on vacation, though. Heroes don't get vacations. Saving life's is a 24/7 job.

Sighing again, I got up and left Mount Justice.

--- time skip brought to you by busta rhyme----

As soon as the zeta beam zapped me to Ink Central, I took off my helmet, and shook my hair out. I ran my fingers through it. After taking off my armor, I put on a jacket and jeans. I tied the left sleeve of my jacket up so it wouldn't get annoying just swinging there.

Grabbing the suitcase that held my armor, I walked home.

--- time skip brought to you by busta move---

I zeta beamed into Mount Justice at about noon. No one was there, except maybe Red Tornado. But I didn't bother checking for him. The children were all in school. It was a Monday.

I walked into the training room and set my suit case down. I walked toward the middle of the arena. I grabbed a katana with my right hand (my only hand) and starting hitting a holographic dummy.

You see, when you lose your dominant arm, it's probably wise to learn how to use your other hand just as much. But the thing is, you can never do anything as good as you did it before. Doing anything with one hand is hard, but you get used to it.

My right arm was very strong and I could handle a lot of weight on it. But if someone put their whole weight on it, my strength would flounder. I hated it. But that's why I made a suit.