18. instagram

kendrickwilde:

kendrickwilde: if you follow me, you know I rarely post anything on heee

kendrickwilde: if you follow me, you know I rarely post anything on heee. But this is a special occasion. The past few days, my best friend has been getting some awful messages from some awful people and I decided it's time to put my two cents in. Jasper Hayes is an amazing, kind, caring, beautiful both inside and out person who would never even hurt a fly. The lies being spread about her by a certian someone who will not be named are all false, if anything said person is the real bitch and homewrecker. Jas is like my sister and I refuse to sit back and watch as people slander her like this. And if you're one of these people, kindly unfollow me and maybe even block me so I don't have to deal with your shit anymore.

tagged: jasperhayes

§§

dustyhayes:

dustyhayes: see this? This is my beautiful sister. I think, because I've known her for literally her whole life, I'm the prime person to tell you the truth. Jasper never once went after Evan while he was with Emma. She was supportive of that relationship, even if she didn't exactly approve. Evan was happy, so Jasper was happy. Yes, mine and Jasper's mom did leave us, but that was not Jasper's fault. That was our mother's fault because she was a close minded person who never deserved the tremendous family she got. And yeah, Jasper and I "fight" a lot, but that's what siblings do. At the end of the day, she's my sister and I'd stand up for her no matter what. So come at me now Emma, see what happens.

tagged: jasperhayes

§§

parksnnat:

parksnnat: go best friend, that's my best friend! I love you more than Kendrick and Evan combined love you, Jas, and I hate to see you sad. I hope you cheer up soon so we can show that bitch a real "cat fight" 💅👊

tagged: jasperhayes

§§

b

ooboodaddy:

booboodaddy: she's my best friend. She was there for me no matter what. She was there when CERTAIN people were off with their co stars. And she's still here now, unlike SOME people. I'd like it if said CERTAIN SOME person would stop spreading lies about this wonderful person, and I would appreciate it more if people would stop believing this bullshit. 💙 you Jassy

tagged: jasperhayes