39. article

Who is Jasper Hayes? Everything you need to know about the Internet's favorite ship

If you've been on the Internet lately, you probably know about Payes. If you don't, we're here to fill you in!

First off, what is Payes? Payes is the ship name between American Horror Story star Evan Peters and his childhood best friend Jasper Hayes. Now, you may know Jasper as her name has been brought up quite a few times in the past year.

It all started when Evan ended things with his ex-fiancee, Emma Roberts. Emma started drama with Jasper, saying Jasper "stole Evan away from her", which wasn't true, may we add.

Since the end of his engagement, Evan has reconnected with Jasper, whom he lost touch with over the years. He went to see her after his break up and even was her date to her brother's wedding! (Click here to see pictures of the two from the wedding! Hella cute!)

Since the two began spending more time together, people have began to ship them. And we can see why! It's that age old story of former best friends falling in love with one another. We just can't get enough!

So, why should Evan and Jasper be together? Well, let's list the ways:

1. They've been best friends since childhood! As we previously mentioned, Evan and Jasper have been bffs for life. They say your significant other is your best friend, so why not date yours! (If there's chemistry, of course)

2. Evan is tight with the Hayes family! Everyone knows that your significant other should usually get along with your family (there are acceptions). And, as we've seen through social media, Evan definitely gets along with Jasper's family; namely her brother Dustin and her father Terry.

3. She's tight with the cast! It didn't take long until Jasper became and honorary member of thr American Horror Story cast, who are pretty well Evan's second family. She's even became bffs with Taissa Farmiga, gotten "engaged" to Lady Gaga and has been "adopted" by Matt Bomer. What more could a girl want?!

4. The fans love Jasper! Obviously, any celebrity relationship has its risks when it comes to fans and hate. However it seems that Jasper has already won over Evan's fans. They all love her! (with a few exceptions of course). They would most definitely be over the moon if Evan and Jasper finally dated.

5. Jasper is hella nice! Besides all we've listed above, the most important part is Jasper's personality, which is sweet as sugar! Jasper has a big heart for her family, friends and most definitely Evan, which makes her fantastic girlfriend material!

Let us know what you think of #payes down below!

RELATED STORES:

Taissa Farmiga's new man? Learn more about Kendrick Wilde

Lily Rabe gives birth! Check out the adorable photo of her beautiful baby!

Emma Roberts' fall from grace