58. instagram

jassyhay:

jassyhay: It's unlikely that anyone is going to believe me and I know that, but I have to tell the truth. This photo is from high school and it is of me and Xavier Terrance. You all may have noticed that within the past few weeks he has been commenting some passive aggressive things on my photos and my family and friends have been telling him to back off and to never show up again. This is because Xavier is my sort of ex-boyfriend. Despite what that article says, it was not me that led Xavier on and then broke it heart and slept with other people. It was the other way around. Xavier, who was one of the most popular guys in high school, approached me one day and told me he wanted to go out with me. We went on what I thought was a date and I genuinely had a great time. At the end of the night he told me he'd call me. He never did. After a week I approached him and he claimed he was "too busy" and that's why he never called. We went on another "date", then another, then another. I asked Xavier what we were and he told me "I'm not ready to make this official" and fed me bullshit reasons for months. "I'm not ready for a relationship, I'm afraid of hurting you, I'm afraid I'll be a bad boyfriend". I was 16 and naive, I believed him. At the time I never found it weird that he wouldn't talk to me in school, especially in front of his friends and other girls. I was just happy that the coolest guy in school was paying attention to me, that he was even entertaining the idea of dating plain me. Then, I finally lost my virginity to Xavier. Then he stopped calling. He completely ignored me in school, wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I went to a party with friends and noticed Xavier step out of the room into what I thought was an empty room and decided to follow him to ask him what he problem was. However, the room was not empty. Xavier had female company, and that female company was sat on top of him and they were both naked. Xavier noticed I came in and didn't even have the decency to stop to try and do that whole "it's not what it looks like" speech. I left the room and once they were finished, Xavier found me. He told me "we were never even together so I don't see a problem with me sleeping with other girls". I learned later through a friend of a friend that Xavier only used me for sex. I was a virgin and wanted to lose it to someone special, which was why I waited for so long before finally losing it to Xavier. Once we finally had sex, he was done with me and dropped me. He went on to sleep around with many other girls in our grade without a care in the world while I was completely and utterly broken. That article released was a hit piece against me with false information fed to E! by both Xavier and Emma Roberts. It shouldn't be a surprise that Emma wants to rip me away from Evan so she can dig her claws back into him and never let him go, but I guess Xavier has realized that I'm no longer hurting over him and have finally built the trust to move on with someone else and felt the need to regain control. But I refuse to let these lies break me.

With that being said, I'm done with social media. I'm going to leave up this post and this post alone on my Instagram so everyone knows the truth, whether you want to believe it or not. I'm deleting my Twitter and all other public forms of social media. I'm going to take time to spend with my friends and family, the people who know the truth and will confirm everything I just posted. Thank you to the people who supported me and even grew to be fans of mine, but this is the end. Goodbye.

*comments for this post have been disabled*

§§

This is not the end of the story but the end will be coming soon!