20. article

Hollywood's Newest Homewrecker

If you follow Emma Roberts on Twitter, you probably saw last night's tweet about a certain "damn boyfriend stealer" was at it again, along with attached image of a conversation between Roberts current boyfriend, Dave Franco, and one Jasper Hayes.

If you're new to the recent Emma Roberts drama, then you probably don't know who this Jasper person is, so let us fill you in.

Jasper Hayes, who is not in the public eye at all for any reason other than this drama, is an old friend of Evan Peters, aka Roberts' ex-fiancè. According to some of Peters' old interviews as well as some of his social media posts, Hayes and Peters go back way before Peters landed his break through role as Tate Langdon in the first season of the anthology series, American Horror Story.

However, on top of this, Roberts claimes that Hayes is also the reason for her most recent, and permanent, break up with Peters.

On her twitter, Roberts went on a spree of tweets, shading Hayes and saying that she stole Peters from Roberts because "you were just jealous that I had what you wanted". And it seems that Hayes is at it again.

In the conversation tweeted by Roberts, Dave Franco and Hayes seem to be discussing Franco possibly breaking up with Roberts for someone else, possibly Hayes herself.

(conversation tweeted by Roberts)

Although Franco and Hayes have yet to speak out on the matter, it seems as though Roberts may be correct; Hayes and her boyfriend stealing ways are back at it again.

Hey Jasper, we know you're jealous of Emma, but could you back off?!?!

e!news