Chapter 7

Everyday for the past couple of days, Jake and I have been visiting the children and Miss P. I've gotten pretty good at my telekinesis, with everyone's help. Claire and Bronwyn continuously tried to convince Enoch to help me because he communicates with his little soldiers through some sort of telekinesis. He usually agrees, surprisingly. Over these past few days, Enoch and I have gotten very close.
"Hailie, will you, Enoch, and Bronwyn help me make supper, please?" Miss Peregrine requested.
Bronwyn and I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. Enoch came in a little after us.
"Enoch, stop brooding. It is making you look foolish," Miss P scolded.
Enoch simply rolled his eyes. Bronwyn, Enoch, and I were actually behaving and a great help to Miss P, until Enoch asked me to hand him something and I got a little devious.
"Hailie, can you pass me the box of noodles, please?" Enoch asked, politely.
Of course being the mischievous teenager I am, I decided to mess around with him a little bit. I looked at the box intently and waited for it to move. It began gracefully flying in the air over to Enoch. At the very last second, however, I made the box hit him in the head, roughly.
"Oops," I giggled.
I could see Bronwyn chuckling as well. Enoch rolled his eyes and continued making whatever it was Miss P instructed him to. Miss Peregrine gave me a stern look that made me want to hide under a rug. She's powerful.
Dinner was uneventful, luckily. The only weird thing was Jake and Emma finished their food rather quickly and ran off, once Miss P allowed them.
Once dinner was finished and clean up, we all, minus Jake and Emma, settled down for a movie. Actually, it was one of Horace's dreams but it was funny nonetheless. This was one of the few times Horace didn't have a night full of. nightmares. There was one, however, the depicted Enoch and I together. It was very dark, so we couldn't see much. What we could see was us together in what looked like Enoch's bedroom, simply talking. Enoch and I looked at each other, almost disgusted. I didn't quite know why, it's not like we were mean to each other all the time. It was usually just playful bickering back and forth. Oh well, I was told that most of Horace's dreams usually do not come true. We watched a few more, then Jake and I decided to head back before it got too late. We said our goodbyes and then carefully made our way to the the pub to get some sleep.
What we didn't know, was that our lives were going to change the next day.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this is so late! I've been really with school and work (which I hate). I have winter break coming up soon, so I'll try and post more. I love you guys! Make sure you all vote! ❤️