Enoch x Reader

Here is a quick little imagine I came up with to hold you all over until I choose how I'm going to continue the story! Hope you all enjoy!
[Time Period: Modern Day]
(Y/N) was standing at the stove in her and her boyfriend, Enoch's, shared apartment. While cooking breakfast for the couple, she began singing random songs. This continued for a while, causing her not to notice Enoch waltz into the kitchen. During her mini performance, he simply stayed quiet and leaned against the door frame. He watched for a while, then decided to make his presence known. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her close, kissed her neck and said, "Morning, beautiful."
(Y/N) smiled and leaned into his touch, "Good morning, love."
"What are you making?"
"Eggs and bacon. Would you like to help?"
"Of course."
Enoch kissed her neck once more, before walking over to the refrigerator and retrieving whatever it was (Y/N) had asked for.
If you didn't know them, you would think they were an older couple who have been married for years. In reality, they were just older souls.
Once their meal was made, they ate in a comfortable silence. Once the food was all cleaned up, the couple made their way to the living room so they could sit with each other.
"I love you," Enoch mumbled into (Y/N)'s hair.
"I love you more," (Y/N) smiled.
She leaned up to press her lips to his. They shared a loving kiss, then resumed whatever activity they were doing.
Enoch and (Y/N) could never get tired of each other.