I

Elijah

Flowers. They Show What You Can Grow Overtime. They Plant, They Grow Over Time, They Grow Strong, Wilted, Beautiful. Until One Day They Finally, Bloom.

People. Can Show Growth Through The Trails And Challenges When They Learn From Them. A Person Can Have A Breakthrough In Life. They Can Either Be A Flower Or A Weed. Like Flowers, They Live And They Die, Only To Rise Once More To Live Another Life.

A Flower Can Have A Huge Impact Or Less Impact On Life. Flowers Give The Colors Of The Rainbows Of Each Feelings.

To Bloom, You Give Yourself Out To Show What You Accomplished. To Bloom, You Show What You Are Finally Completed Of Being Grown To Be. To Bloom, You Have Completely Found Who You Are From The Inside To The Outside. Blooming Shows The Good Side Of You And Shows The Flaws Of You.

Bloom Only Happens During The Spring. Life Is Like The Seasons. You Have summer, autumn, winter, and spring. Summer is the day of the sun, the beginning. Its the course where you learn about life, about what you want, like, dislike, love, hate, disgust, any emotion. You go through trails til you find that one point of time that you keep. Autumn is the day of the fall. Its course is the middle where you find who REALLY are. You'll lose so e and win some. People will come and go. You'll be independent on what you live for now on. Winter is the day of snow. Its a course where you finally put yourself together, put the one plan into motion for yourself. You sit, and create and put it into play.

Last, Spring, is the day of flowers. The day of you to finally co e into conclusion of what you are. You finally come with your conclusion of yourself. You finally became that flower.

That Blooms.

All my life, my mother always told me I was different. I was special, meaning I hold a light in my heart that brings the darkness away. She told me that not everyone has a special heart that I have, making me confused of what she meant. Years down the line, she died of leukemia disease. The day my mother died, was the day I lost my best friend, my ride or die, my mother.

Not many people knew who I was when growing up in New York, after my dad moved up here when I was the age of 15, and it took a lot of people to open me up. Growing up, I've met other people that turned into to be my best friend of today. Growing up, I learned a lot from people. When I reached highschool, which I'm still in, I went through trails and withdrawals, meaning I lost some and gained some, and found who I really was, me. I finally came out of my shell, and made myself Bloom.

~·~

Getting up from my morning sleep, I turned over to look at my clock to see it was 7:02 a.m., moving my cover, and getting up from my bed, stretching out of my bones into popping for comfort, waled to the bathroom to use the restroom. After using the restroom, I went to my room and grabbed my clothes, and walked back inside to take a shower. After showering, I went to my room drying off while walking, throwing the towel in the dirty basket and putting on my clothes.

Going downstairs, I went to the kitchen, to see my father sitting on the stoll while reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee, making me smile a little seeing that my father is happy a little that he is back to his old self, but he still have his moments when he misses mom. I went towards him, hugging him from behind.