X

Elijah

After school, me and Anthony walked out the building,going towards the subway so that we could go pick up his brother from school,which is on the other side of the city. While we was walking, I looked and seen Anthony had something on his mind,but I can tell he didn't want to talk about it so I took out my phone and played a sing on my headphones.

While we was walking I looked up to see Anthony talking to himself or I think he was,which made me take out one headphone only to find he was talking among himself and looking in space, which caught me off guard, so I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me with a eyebrow lifted in  questioning.

"Hm?"going up the stairs that we finally reached going to the entry and passing the gate of using the card.

"Everything okay?"sitting down with him sitting next to me,while I looked at him for him answer my question, he just saved it off like it's nothing.

"Nothing, just figuring out what to get me and brother to take home and eat, and something to take to my mother for a headache because I know when we get home it's going to get bad." rolling his eyes at his thought of his mom, I wanted to defend the woman that haven't met, but that's the problem, I haven't met her or anything close to even know her name. So I chose a different approach.

"If you don't mind me asking, but why you sounded like you hate your mother or something, if you don't want to-"cutting me off

"No it's okay. My father left us years ago because of my mother. Many people think it was because they was arguing a lot, but it was more than that. She was a drink, she came home almost everyday drunk from the club, accussed of my father of cheating when she was the one sleep out on him with different men. Until one day he got enough, and got up and left. No trace left,but her blaming me and my brother of something she caused. Ever since then, I had to grow fast at a young age and get a job, do things I regretted but me and my brother need a roof over our head. But I've been saving up enough money to get a apartment for me and brother ,and soon will get our own apartment, I hope soon than I think."crossing his fingers, and when I looked in his eyes I can tell that he cared for his brother which really enlighten my interest in him.

"Well I'm sorry about that,but that's still your mother, I wish I can have my mother ba-"cutting me off again

"Not everyone is you Elijah, some of us broken people don't wish to have a mother that caused us to be broken, okay?" telling me a little harsh which made me look at him a little uncomfortable because he sounded a little dark and unemotional. We sat in a silence u til the train stop, getting off the train and started back walking,still in silence.

"I'm sorry Elijah, I didn't mean to snap on you like that. I know you was giving your opinion, but I felt a little down talking about my mother. I shouldn't have done that."rubbing the back of his neck, which was cute and soothing but he ain't off the hook just yet.

"It's okay. But i wanted to ask you have ever been in a relationship,you know with a anyone else?" he tensed up a little which was a bit strange and worried me.

Was it bad or good for him?

"I don't want talk about that right now,maybe next time. But how about you, have you been a realationship with anyone else?"looking at me while I kept walking almost to his brothers school which wasn't really far and not to big.

"Well, yea but we didn't stay long as one because he was just experimenting to see if he was gay or not,and we'll here we are. You can put together where he is now."nodding his head in understanding, we finally arrived to the building where we got to the front of the office and ask the front desk lady to ask for his brother, Thomas and she called him up the office. A couple of minutes later came, and a young boy came running to Anthony, picking him and twirling him around.

"ANT!! You came to come get me? Ooh who this person? I'm going to hug him!"jumping off him and ran and jump which in my reflex into catching him and letting him hug me real tight which was warm.

"Thomas, this is Elijah, Elijah my little brother Thomas. Sorry,he really much of a hugger than a normal person. He really likes people,even though I don't like it, it's his personality so I deal with it with open minds. But we should get to leave I have to work in a few minutes, and the bus can easily take us. Come on Thomas, get down. I know you getting heavy" trying to get Thomas who shook his head and hold on into to me,so I shook my head to let him know it's okay.

~•~

After finally making it to the diner that he works at, we went inside the diner and it welcomed a good smell of bacon, a good and nice aura. With people conversation with each other, while he went to the back, me and Thomas walked to a table by the window and sat down, with Thomas sitting next to me. A few minute later, Anthony came back and gave us a two menus, with both of us a cup of tea and walked away to help others

"Now that's he gone, I want to get to know my brothers new boyfriend I know you are I can tell. So let's play 20 questions"catching me by surprise but I agreed.

"Okay, let's play"clapping is hands together, and I can tell he's going to ask hard questions.

This Is Gonna Get Good

So what Y'all Think?

Anthony?

Thomas?

Elijah?

How Y'all Feel About Thomas Asking Elijah To Play A Game Of 20 Questions?

Do Y'all Think Anthony Was Wrong For Snapping At Elijah?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter?

This Book Is A Short Story,So Most Likely This Story Will Be Updated Whenever I Get A Chance During The Time Of Getting Zaddy Finished.

Comment And Vote

-Muah👄👄👄👄

pear-npineapples 🍐 🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍