XIV

A Couple Of Weeks Later

Ever since the day I saw how Anthony was with Thomas, I became worried and suspicious of why he acted that way. He still haven't told me why or what it was he dreamed of for him to act that way, but I don't push him into telling me because I want to tell me on his own. These couple of days have been good so far, but he still have his moments when I ask him about his mother he changes the subject, or stays quiet I want to help anyway the best way I can, but I can't do that with him constantly pushing me away from the truth. I don't know what happened to him in the past, but he'll tell me when he ready.

Looking up, I see a sleeping Thomas on my chest and a half- naked Anthony sitting up on the phone. Me wanting to be nosey, I faked sleep and listened to his conversation. I know it's not right to do that, but if I'm going to help him I need to do this

"What do you want woman, I don't got time for your addiction"rolling his eyes, he picked his perfect clean nails

"I'm your goddamn mother, you don't fucking talk to me that you ungrateful little shit! Now I need some cigarettes and a 12-pack Budweiser. Bring it when you cone home-" before she could finish her conversation he blew up a little that made me jump, hope he didn't feel it

"No, I'm not bringing you another pack of cigarettes, ask that man with now, Charles, Vann or whoever you bring to the house that you so called call home" hanging up in her face slamming the phone on the floor. It was a bit silent like nothing. You can even hear my dad in his room snoring like a pig and Thomas snoring a little.

"I know your up Elijah, I felt your toes kick me when you jumped up" I stayed still without moving trying to convince him and myself that I was sleep. I felt the bed move a around until I felt a hand on my stomach going up my stomach, rubbing over my chest. I felt a pinch on my nipple making yelp but was covered in a moan when I felt his mouth nibble, arching my back

"Shh Thomas right there" looking to see Thomas still knocked out but that went out the window when he started sucking on my neck gripping the sheets.

"Please Anthony-"he gripped my neck not to rough but not to gentle either, making me move around.

"Now, as much I want to ravish you, this is not the time, and I know you probably have someone out there for you so" letting go, he rose up stretching, and when he looked at me it was like the person was gone within seconds and it was just a normal Anthony. I was a bit flabbergasted, but I shook my head to see Thomas still sleep.

Getting up, I walked to the bathroom and closed the door and look down to see, I had a hard on. I already took me a shower, so I calmed my nerves which brung my hard on down. Taking a breathe I walked out to see no one inside and my bed made up, hearing laughter downstairs.

"So you tell me that when you went to the prom, you fell over into a bowl of fruit punch trying to get a drink for Elijah mother?" walking down I seen Anthony laughing while my dad smiled shaking and nodding his head

"Yes, believe it or not, she was Ms.Popular of the school and I was a nerd. We didn't really have the nerd/popular bring up, her parents didn't want us together, but after I showed them that I am better than the rest and make her happy, they begin to let me love her and well marry her also" sipping his coffee, I grabbed a scone bitting it while pour me sone coffee.

"What did you do?"he asked while drinking his orange juice, he bit into his bacon afterwards

"You know the book Dwell In The Night Yeah, I created that book. The book was to show people of who dealt with things that affected them in they lives shouldn't describe of who they are,but rebuild them into a better person. But all that went away when I lost Selena." getting up I hugged him while he chuckles and pat my hand

"What happened if you don't mind me asking" scratching the back of his head, my dad shook his head while I looked at dad for reassurance

"No,its okay. I need to let it out, I've been holding it in so for years. When his mother was diagnosed lukiema, she wasn't even scared, she was fearless. But me being the nerd inside, I was scared but she always kept a smile on her face. We was scared to tell Elijah about it but when the time was right we told him. He didn't talk, eat or moved out his room for some weeks until she forced him out to tell it's okay. Years went down the line and Elijah just turned 10, when his mother fell over during singing happy birthday to him. By the time we took her to the hospital, it was too late. She died on the table before they could begin. After she died, I changed my author name on the book and moved away to here. Yeah, we still royalaities from the book, but I let those go to charities and some of it goes towards a bank account for when  I'm  gone and for Elijah college." wiping a tear of his face, he smiled. For the first time he smiled without forcing it, which made me smile like a cashmere cat.

"What you smiling for mi Amor?" he asked while looking at me, and my dad also with Thomas behind him

"For the first time, my dad is smiling without me have to force him or vice versa, thank you Anthony" blushing he looked down in his food and start eating, while my dad winked at which made me blush also, making us eat in a comfortable silence.

So What Y'all Think??

Anthony?

Elijah?

Elijah Dad?

Did anyone you know went through a hard time in the past?

How do you feel about helping someone who is beyond help?

Comment Below A Emoji

Comment And Vote

-wk-