VIII

Elijah

After seeing that I'm working with Anthony, I felt kind of at relief that it wasn't no one else, because to be honest, you can't trust to see the people in my school to help or do anything if A) helping them in any type of way they feel it should help them for their own benefit.. B) getting them a grade but not helping or putting their two cents in. So before I work with anyone else, I used to just on my own,but now, knowing I am working with him, I felt like I was meant to be around him, like a aura brings me in that I can't understand. While I was writing things we might need, I looked and seen Anthony just doodling on the paper which I didn't know what he was drawing until I looked and seen he was doodling my name.

"Anthony, what is you doing writing my name, or better yet drawing my name?"looking at the picture and seen him outlining the outside of my name.

"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry you don't mind if I do this, I get bored easily so I do random stuff like this to make time go fast"shrugging his shoulders and went back drawing my name, which made me take the picture from under him which made him try to reach for it, but kept missing it.

"So I'm boring and a random person? I feel hurt! You hurt my feelings!" fake crying and shaking my head to see him try to keep me calm which was cute and funny, laughing at him when he just huffed his breath.

"Oh no, you far from a boring person" coming to my ear" and your far from a random person in my eyes Mi Amor" making me swallow my spit trying to keep myself calm when he blew his breathe over my ear. Pushing him away a little, I got myself together and seeing him laugh a little.

"I can't wait for us to start this project, its go be fun with you and probably more"smirking towards me, which made me roll my eyes at him playfully

"Hush, but I can't wait either. But where should we meet up at, my house or yo-" cutting me off

"Yours, but I have to got my little brother from school" which intrigued me

"You have a little brother? What's his name?" turning around to give him my whole attention

"Well, his name is Thomas, but hr wants to be Tommy because he thinks his name is too professional or adult like. He goes to a school over on the other side of the city, down from the subway. I always go get him after leaving school. What about you. you have a brother?" shaking my head, and sigh sadly from thinking about my mother all over again

"No, my mother died when I was younger. She wanted another child, both her and my dad, but me I wanted no little brother or sister, until I understood what meaning to have a sibling. But....it was too late,she died. My mother I mean. After that day, my father went into depression, but he is okay a little even though I can tell he still is hurting in the inside. I've been taking life one day at a time and keeping me and my father strong"feeling hand wipe my face,which was Anthony hand wiping a tear off

"Don't Mi Amor, your too beautiful to cry, just be strong and wise as you are. But if you feel like you want to cry on a shoulder, I'm here always." rubbing my face, which made me cares my cheek with his hand. Looking into bis eyes, I was in a trance and to be honest I like it. Hearing the bell ring for lunch, we got up together and walked out the room to the lunchroom, which was quiet but lovely silence while walking to the lunchroom.

Finally reaching the lunchroom, I looked and Za'Kayla was sitting with Zachary who looked like he kept bothering her, making her annoyed because when she is annoyed she start looking blankly, then she ignites and blows, literally. Last time someone annoyed her she punched the dude zo hard that he went into a hospital to get stitches. Walking to the table, I sat down next to Za'Kayla and touching her shoulder.