VII

Anthony

Waking up from my drowsy sleep, I looked up to see its 4:09 in the damn morning, hearing the damn front door slam and hearing slurring noises and grunting which meant only one thing, my mother have brung another man into this house.

Turning around and looking, he was pinning her against the wall,grinding his pelvis area, and hearing her nasty ass moans,attaching his back. Rolling my eyes, I got up and just tapped on his shoulder making him look back

"What kid, you see I'm in the middle of something" looking at me bothered and hastily, which I didn't really give a damn because I'm trying to get my sleep and these sex machines is bothering it.

"Anthony go to your damn roo-" huffing out loud stopping her from saying anything else, walking to in front of my room and going inside slamming the door and going into my bed head first. While laying down I heard my room door being opened and seeing it was Thomas.

He jumped into my bed and laid his head on my chest and silently going back to sleep, wrapping my arm around him. A hour later, I heard my alarm going off, picking Thomas up and walking him to the bathroom to wash him up. Getting into the bathroom, I put Thomas in the tub after putting his clothes off and started giving him a silent bath while he yawn a little. After giving him a bath, I grabbed a towel and wrapped him up and took him to his room to help put on his clothes. Afterwards putting his clothes on, I put his shoes on and looked outside to see the bus out side waiting for him, so I walked him to outside to the bus.

"Have a good day today and I'll see you when I get out of school I'll come get you and we can go to the arcade later on afterwards okay?" giving him a hug while he hugged me back giggling

"Okay, see you later, Ant" running into the bus, the bus driver nodded at me while closing the door and driving off, walking into the house and walking right pass the dude that came to the house late this damn morning. Going back into my room, I grabbed a a T-shirts, some jeans, and underwear, going to the bathroom. Before I got into the bathroom, I got a text from Michael asking me to come over, which I ignored because he getting too damn attach. We've been doing this for the past year and a half.

Getting into the shower, I let the water go down my body and abs, massaging my muscles and making me relax in hot water. While I was standing I close my eyes, and imagine darkness, again.

Dark. That's the only thing I see. For the years I have went through I will never forget that day. The day the darkness consumed me into my life. Hearing his screams while I-

shaking my head, I wiped my face and got out the shower and got out and wrapped a towel around me and going to the since putting my hands on the sink, breathing heavily. I walked out to my room and stared putting my clothes on. After finishing, I walked out my room and went straight for the door, and walked out.

While I was walking I looked and seen a few of kids beat boxing a little, which was kind of funny because one of the boys said" thats why your mama was sucking this dick like a pro for me and my bro", which made the whole group ouu and laugh while the other boy was looking like he want to murder the other one. Walking off from the funny stuff I walked off and looked and seen the same people from yesterday, fucking on a damn alley,making me roll my eyes in disgust.

Finally making it to the train station, I stopped and looked to see Elijah getting on the train, so I turned around walked to the school instead. Finally getting to the front of the school I looked and seen Andrew messing with Elijah, which made my mind turn to annoyed and anger. I walked behind him.

After heating up he said to Elijah, Elijah looked right at me which made Andrew about to turn before I grabbed him and threw him across the yard hitting against the wall. I walked towards him, but only for his little group to stop me.

"Oh you want to try, go ahead I'm waiting" cracking my neck and mucles, which then made oneof the he idiots to come straight at Me and swing but for only him to miss and grabbed him by his throat and held him air and threw him against a wall, hearing a bone crack or whatever. Then two more dumb asses come to try but only for me to hurt them too, which made the other just stay their shake crazy.

"Anyone else" shaking their head they ran off leaving the 4 dumb asses by themselves. Walking towards Andrew I walked to him, grabbing him by his collar and going into his face.

"If you ever put your fucking hands on him again I will break your skull into the pavement multiple times until you can't move or breathe again, do you understand?" seeing him stutter a little but saying yes, I went into his ear and said

"He's mine" lowly and threatnly, I let him GI and stomped at him while he ran like a little girl. I dusted myself off and walked towards Elijah and grabbed his face examine it.

"You okay baby boy?" with him nodding and putting my hand down gently, putting my hands in my pocket while he shook his face.

"Yeah thanks for your help. How in the hell you do that, I only know pepper spray and punch" chuckling at his little thing he knows I walked with him behind.

"I learned on my own. I had to growing up in this world. But pepper spray and taze works too, you just have to learn to put them together"chuckling while he playfully hit my shoulder and pouting,which was cute.

While we was walking, I looked,well we both looked and seen Zachary or whatever his name is kissing the girl who stopped me hallway to show me a good time.

But he like Elijah?

Walking inside, me and went into our class,sitting down and letting the students and teacher inside,sitting and settling down when the bell rung.

"Okay class, welcome back for another day of fun and learning.Now usally a teacher suppose to talk and talk and talk about boring stuff, but we are not. I want you all to partner up..." I zoned her out because my mind was wondering out again into Elijah features. I swear I only get this feeling every time he be around.

But I can't have him, but I want him.
I can't have because of my dark past memory.
I don't want him to en-

Shaking my head,I looked and seen the teacher handing out papers to each person, which when it ended on mine, I looked and seen that Elijah I'd my partner which made smile at him and made him blush.

Oh, This Go Be A Good Project

So What Y'all Think??

Andrew?

Anthony?

Anthony Mother?

Thomas?

Elijah?

Andrew Posse?

Have You Ever Had A Feeling About Someone,Even Being Around Them Or Close To Them??

Comment A Emoji Of How You Felt Of This Chapter

Comment And Vote

Kvng_Tray❤❌❤❌❤❌❤❌