XV

Anthony

Getting off the train, me and Elijah
walked towards the school after dropping Thomas off, and the silent was bit off for me because I can tell he have something on his mind. Looking at him he looked straight without even looking at me, which I don't like because bad things happen when its quiet. Tapping his shoulder, he looked at me a bit blankly.

"Yes Anthony?" blinking his eyes slowly but his demeanor was just off than his original self which scared me with worry.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to talk to me like you usually do" grabbing his shoulder gently, he moved his shoulder away from me which hurt but I didn't show it. He looked at me, but stayed quiet for a bit.

"I'm fine Anthony, I'm just thinking. Let us get to class before we are late. I have a perfect attendance, and I would like to keep it that way." walking off, I followed behind him in silence. I think I know what's wrong, he's worried. Ever since that day, he's been in his head lately.

Walking inside the building, we was greeted with a cheerleader handing out flyers about a homecoming party for the seniors and juniors, meaning most likely since were seniors its mandatory for us to go. Grabbing the paper, we separated and walked to our class. Walking inside, I sat down with my head down, the teacher began to put on a documentary about the different wars over the years. Feeling a tap on my shoulder,I looked up to see a note on my desk with a lipstick kiss on it, opening it up.

"Meet me by the janitors closet cutie pie❤"

Rolling my eyes, I knew who it was and why. I crumbled up the paper, throwing it in the trash next to me putting my head back down. After some time has passed, I heard the bell ring indicating its time for next class. Grabbing my bag, I walked out before everyone to my next class that I have with Elijah, but before I turn the corner I was pulled into a closet by manicured nails and cheap perfume- which I know too well,  I sighed looking at the girl name I forgot who tried fuck me.

"You was just go walk right pass like meeting spot daddy boy? That's not very nice. "pouting like a baby,  it didn't faze me not one bit,  it just made her look more desperate and just sad.

"Look I don't have to time for this I got class to go to-"cutting me off she kissed he roughly hard making me push her back against  the brooms and mops.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why can't  you get through your head that I don't  giving want you"wiping my lips  off I looked at her like she crazy while she gives me a annoyed look

"Because I want you and I always get what the fuck I want. Now stop playing hard to get and just fuck me already. You can't be that gay to resist me"walking slowly tp me,  Know backed up and opened the door walking away fast while she chuckles  going the other way.

Walking in the classroom,  the teacher looked at me but went back to continue what she was doing and go on with the lesson.  I sat in my seat next to Elijah,  hearing him sigh he looked at me and smiled a little.

"Why you late,  you seemed terrified."feeling my hand I jumped a little but calmed a little.

"Yeah,  I'll be okay.  Are you okay,  you didn't say anything to me but walk away from me with no words" he looked down looking at his book and sighed again. Before I can say anything the teacher walked back in the classroom and began the lesson for the day.

After a hours of class,  it was time for lunch which the bell rung indicating the same.  Elijah got up pulling my arm and we sped walked out the the building unto the tables outside of the lunchroom and sat down in silence. We sat there for about five minutes til he sighed and looked at me.

"The reason why I was acting the way I was acting, that you thought I wasn't acting but I was acting was because of what happened that day...when you.... "
blushing he fiddled with his hands which was cute but I was still confused on what he was talking about

"Elijah,  what did I do that day? Only thing I remember is talking with your father about his days with your mother. "
raising a eyebrow,  he rose his head and looked confused and hurt a little

"You don't remember doing this to me, on my chest?"
pulling up his shirt, one of his nipples have a mark like a small but pleasure bite around it, like someone sucked on it.  I reached across and felt it,  and heard him moan silently but let made growl lowly in my chest. Mini flashbacks started coming.

"Elijah,  I'm so sorry, why didn't you stop me? Did I hurt you?"
shaking his head, he pulled his shirt back down and got up sitting next to me leaning against my shoulder.

"No,  it was okay.... It felt good to be wanted and ravished and not rejected. To be honest I didn't mind but you stop and said it wasn't the time or something like that. Did I do something wrong was the question that went through my head. That's why I was quiet when we entered the school and in class. "

"Elijah, no, you didn't do nothing wrong. Your perfect. Most likely I did that because I might wanted the timing to be right and I would want it to be special  and not something quick. I don't regret what I did baby boy, but next time if you feel uncomfortable tell me okay. But I have one question.....can I kiss you?"
nodding his head,  he leaned forward,  grabbing his face gently I felt his lips upon mines like honey upon a sweet Lily flower

So What Y'all Think?

Elijah?

Anthony?

SURPRISE!

Comment And Vote Below

-IR-