XIII

Anthony

Going into the room, I felt bad. I got mad at myself because instead of staying to help, I blew him away when he wanted to help. He'll understand that there is some things I have to keep him from, and that means even my mom. After today from the diner, I need to keep him at a distance. I don't like doing that but if it means keeping him from harms way then I'll do that. Looking at the time, it was 4:56 A.M., turning over I kissed Thomas on the forehead and laid myself to sleep.

Dream

Looking at the lifeless body, I wasn't myself. I felt like I was a different person but I didn't know how to explain it. I was there but I WASN'T there. I heard sobbing in the corner of my eye, and to my despise it was a little boy, Thomas. He was looking at me like I was a monster. I tried to walk to him but he got up and ran screaming into the darkness which made me run behind him.

"Thomas wait! let me explain! Come back!" running behind a little boy who kept running but he wasn't saying a thing back to me. I was terrified more. I finally reached him and pulled him to a stop. His back was facing me, and it was complete quiet beside my breathing. He wasn't saying a thing at all, just complete mute. I shook his shoulder but nothing still. He just stood still.

"Buddy, please look at me. I can explain, just let talk to you please. Thomas..." reaching and turning him around ,but when he turned around was what almost made me scream. He had no face, it was a blank face. I reached out to touch his face, but he screamed s loud that it made me close my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I was back in front of the body and it was a person I knew. I can't remember his name but I knew of him. He was obsessed with me but I never looked at him that. Only thing I remember is a argument and the next was a blur. I then seen a light , but the difference is... that it was Elijah. He was smiling at me and he was reaching out to me. I began to run to him but the more I ran, the farther he got away, and then I felt arms on me. I looked to see it was my mother.

" You don't belong with no one, your worthless just like me. You never going to be happy, you is anger hot head like me. Your a abuser, remember? Get back here, stay in the dark, you don't deserve the light!" pulling me down but I fought her and took her off me. But that didn't stop from my other selves to stop me. Two of them in front of me, they punched me back into the others who pulled me further into the darkness

" Noooo!!! Let me go you son of bit-" I was engulfed into the darkness to see myself and the dude I remember but not the name. They smirked at me and closed the hatch

Dream Over

Waking up fast out my sleep, I screamed out loud, sweating and breathing that I didn't hear the door bust with my little brother jumping back into the bed, with Elijah at the door who shocked and alerted.I grabbed Thomas, hugging tight and looked at his face to make sure I see his eyes, his mouth, just everything. When I got finish, I looked at him and the face he was showing, I can tell he knows what happened. He hugged me while I hugged him and Elijah was at the entrance of the door,shocked.

" Another one brother?" nodding my head, I looked and seen Elijah begin to walk to us, and I was backing up a little to let him sit down. I was a bit occupied to even hear him say anything. I hope he doesn't ask what Thomas meant by that.

"What you mean another? Everything okay Anthony?" I ignored his question, I knew he was go ask thats the type of person he is. I felt a touch on my shoulder and I swatted it away real hard. I looked to see it was him, and the way he looked was a bit hurt, but he smiled to cover it up.

"I'm sorry, whatever it is, you can talk to me whenever you ready. But breakfast is ready" getting up he walked to the door I tried to stop him he just gently tugged his arm away which I predicted. I just hurt his feelings only because he just wanted to see if I was okay, I was a jerk. Me and Thomas got up while I put my shirt on, we walked to the kitchen to see him drinking what looks to be Green Tea. Thomas ran to where he was and he smiled, getting his plate and asking what would he like to eat.

" Can I get some bacon, a couple of sausages, some eggs. Ouu, I want some pineapples and cantaloupe. And can I get apple juice instead of orange juice?" nodding his head, he went to the fridge to grab the apple juice while I walked to the kitchen to fix me some breakfast. While I was fixing it, it was a complete silence that only thing you can hear is the silverware moving to get food. After he gave Thomas his drink and plate of food, he walked to the counter to get some another plate for himself, I pushed Thomas gently to the living room so I could talk with Elijah.

I grabbed the plate and put it in the sink, grabbing him by his waist, but he wouldn't look at me so I grabbed his chin gently to let him look at me.

"Please don't be mad at me love, I don't like seeing you like this. Just talk to me" he just looked at me and tried to move my ams but they wouldn't budge. He tried to walk out but I grabbed him and picked him up, putting on the counter, with my hands blocking on his sides.

" I'm not mad. I'm okay, your good" looking blankly at me, I pulled his body towards me and hugged him. I felt him relax in my arms, I kissed his neck which made him shiver.

"Please, I'm sorry. In due time, I will tell you, but please don't be mad at me." I felt him sigh and he hugged me back, which I'm glad he did. I don't want him to be mad at me. We stayed in the kitchen and conversate while Thomas was watching T.V.

So What Y'all Think?

Anthony?

Elijah?

Thomas?

How You Feel About The Nightmare Anthony Had?

How You Feel About Him Snapping Or Pushing Elijah Away?

Was Anthony Wrong Or Right?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-pear-npineapples🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐