VI

Elijah

Waking up from my sleep, I looked at the to see it is almost time for me to get ready school,getting out the bed I went to closet to find something simple but comfortable to wear, eh, I guess I'll go for the T-shirt and sweats. Going into the bathroom, I got my phone and played Kehlani- Distraction, swaying my hips while singing in the shower knowing damn well I can't sing worth of my own damn life. Like, if it comes up to sing or die, I am just go say kill me because I can't do it worth of shit. After taking a shower, I got out and dried off, putting on things to smell good and put on my clothes, while going back to my phone to see I have 12 notifications dealing with Instagram, Phone calls and Messages from Za'Kayla. Grabbing my bag, I went to the kitchen grabbing a orange, and seeing my dead walk on tired, very tired. He looked up and seen me surprised.

"Eli,I'm so sorry, you want me to take you to school, I could just go up-" stopping him mid way by grabbing his hands and waking him to his room and sat him down, grabbing his shoes and threw them across the room.

"Dad,get some sleep, I can take the train, no problem. But you need to get you some sleep,OK?" seeing him nodding he got under the sheet,yawning

"I miss her Eli. I really......miss........her" yawning one more time finally and going to sleep, while I nodded and walk to the front door, grabbing the key and walking out locking the door. While walking I looked and seen the same hobos,but they was different today, I guess the food shelter is feeding them today.

Finally getting to the train station, I got unto the train cart and sat down, putting sone music in my ears listening to Mariah Carey new song she made, I Don't ft YG, which was crazy because I haven't heard her make music since I heard the song We Belong Together. Turning the song up, I put my head upon the window to feel the vibration of the train go to my destination. While I was on the train, I was wondering why haven't Anthony got on the train, not that I care, just curoius, and started looking behind me and see other people but not him. Shrugging, I turned around and listening to my music some more. Finally seeing my destination, I got off the train and walked to the school.

While walking, I seen Andrew and his posé, making me roll my eyes when I walked passed and him calling my name running right behind me tying to get my attention.

"What do you want Andrew, I got things to do and I don't got time for you and your gremlins" crossing my arms, looking annoyed to be seeing him, knowing what he did yesterday.

"Look, Elijah I just came to talk thats all. You need to keep your friend in check because that shit he pulled was go end him up in a bloody mess." making me roll my eyes and look at him like he crazy.

Ohhh I'm shaking in my boots

"How you go try to threatened him, when you started the shit? You know how fucking stupid you sound, do you? Look, Andrew grow the fuck up because no one is scared of your scary ass. You've been like this since and I don't know and I don't care how it happens, but you need to get your head out your ass." scoffing and turning around to walk off, only for him to pull me and push me unto the wall with his arm against my neck, chocking me

"You just don't know how to fucking keep you mouth shut, you think you can talk or act anyway because you so humble and quiet, when you ain't shit. But I bet if I put it on ya you'll act right" smirking trying to kiss me, but before he could I felt a presence behind him, eyes that could kill you right on point.