Chapter 6 - Time breaker

(Y/n)'s House

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was coming out of my room to the living room as (A/n) called me. As soon as I saw her, she was wearing a formal dress, but not too formal. She was going out on a date with a guy. She asked me; "Should I wear the pearls or not?"

"Uh, with?" I said.

"You're sure it's not to?" (A/n) asked again.

"Either way you look perfect." I said.

"You know? It's not every day you go out and meet the perfect guy you want." She said. I giggled a bit. I looked at the time and told her; "You're going to be late!"

"Now don't forget Mrs. Doujan will be coming by to give you the cheque to pay me in 30 minutes. I'm depending on you." She reminded me as we were going down stairs.

"Yeah, yeah. No sweat, easy as swimming in the calm sea." I said as she got out and left. I let Kōhaku out. "What? Aren't you mermaids not allowed to go out with a human?" He said. "No we are. It's just that I'm afraid that if I tell the one I love that I'm a mermaid, he would definitely freak out." I sighed. "I'll just go upstairs and change into my ballet clothes and do some practice." I said as I headed to my room and changed.

Ballet class

After I changed into my ballet clothes (which look like this)

(Y/n)'s house; ballet room

I was doing some of my ballet exercise. I was getting thirsty and went to get a bottle of water next to the music player.

"Woah (Y/n) you are a really talented ballerina." Kōhaku complimented me.

"Thanks. Ever since I started ballet over the summer holidays, it just sorta came naturally to me." I said. Then I heard my phone ring. It was Alya. I answered it and said; "Hey Alya. What's up?"

"Hey (Y/n). Are you coming." She said. I said; "To what?"

"The bet between Alix and Kim. Did you forget?" she said

"No, of course I didn't forget! I also got the ribbon for the finish line! I know everyone's counting on me. In 15 minutes? No sweat. I'm on my way already. Be right there!" I said as I ended the call. Then I started to panic.

"Eek! What am I going to do? I have sweat on me. I can't let Adrien think I don't shower but I also don't have time to shower and dry myself." I said as I headed up stairs to change. He said; "But (Y/n), you have to wait for Mrs. Doujan to give you your aunt's cheque!" 

"Gahhh! I've got 30 minutes before she gets here. I told them I'd take care of the ribbon and they're all counting on me! Besides, Adrien will be there too!" I said.

"Wait Adrien? What does he have to do with the race?" Kōhaku questioned me. I said; "I don't know. I think I might like him, ever since the first time we met each other."