Chapter 16 - The Date

(Y/n)'s House

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

After school, I swam up to my house, dried my tail and ran to my house. I ran in and walked up the stairs to my first floor. As I was going up to the second floor, I saw myself floating in the air.

"Why are you in such a hurry, (Y/n)?" (A/n) said as her left hand was used to make me float in the air, using her telekinesis. I told her; "I'm...going...on...a...date."

"Are you serious!?" She excitedly said as she dropped me on the floor. I rubbed my head and said; "Ouch!"

"Tell me everything! Who? What? Where? When?" She told me as she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me onto the sofa. I answered her; "Who- Adrien Agreste, you know the son of the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste and a model who goes to my school. What- As I said, we're going on a date. Where- we're meeting at the Bistro Parisien. When- at 7:00pm. That means I only have 4 hours before I get ready." I told my aunt. While I was telling her, she was floating in the air (Whenever she's excited, she starts to float.) "Uhm?" I said as I pointed to her that she was floating. She noticed and said; "Oh, right, right."

Then she lowered herself back down on the sofa. Then she grabbed my hands and said; "So, What are you going to wear for tonight?"

"I don't know. I mean this is the first time a guy has asked me out. Correct that, a human guy, not a merman." I said to her. She said to me; "Well, you two are going to the Bistro Parisien, right? That place is beautiful. And also fancy if I do say so myself. I went there when I came here to Paris the first time."

"So, what should I wear?" I asked her, again. She put two fingers on her chin and said; "Hmmmm. You should wear something formal, but not too formal."

"Thank you so much, (A/n)." I told her as I hugged her. Then I ran upstairs to go and get ready for my date tonight with Adrien. So first things first, I grabbed all my stuff I needed to take to the bathroom and washed up. After 30 minutes in the bath, I let myself dry, wore my robe and went to my room to do my make-up. After another 30 minutes of doing my make-up, I went into my closet to choose the right outfit for tonight. After 1 hour and 30 minutes of trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight, I couldn't find anything. I called my aunt for help. Then she appeared in front of me. I fell on the floor and she said; "Sorry, I got excited and all as soon as you called for me. So what do you need?" (Yes, she is able to teleport from one place to another. As you are reading this book, you will learn more things about yourself and your family.)

"Well, I'm trying to find the perfect dress for tonight but I can't find the one." I told her as I sat down on my bed. She puts her fingers on her chin, but then got an idea and said; "Wait, how about if I give you one of my ballroom gowns and maybe I can do some alterations for you?"

"Wait, are you serious?" I said to her. She nodded her head. I hugged her again and said; "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

She went to get one of her gowns. When she came back with her gown, I wore it. It fitted perfectly but the only thing about it was that it was too formal. (A/n) turned around me, observing the dress. As she was done, she used her powers to transform her old gown into my new dress, with matching shoes, a matching purse and styled my hair.