Chapter 58 - Captain Hardrock

Port de Suffern, On Anarka Couffaine's Boat on the river Seine

Marinette's P.O.V.

Alya, Nino, Rose, Mylène, Ivan, Juleka and I were helping Anarka Couffaine, Juleka's mother prepare for the Music Festival for today. As I was helping putting up the decorations, I heard (Y/n) shouting from the riverbank, saying; "Marinette!"

As I looked at her, I ran next to her.

The riverbank of Suffern

I run next to her to give her a hug, but instead, she flungs me behind her and said; "Don't worry Marinette. I'll save the others and defeat the pirates in no time."

"What are you talking about?" I said to her. She said; "I'll protect you from that dangerous pirate ship."

"Wait don't! This is Juleka's home." I said to her. She said; "She lives with pirates?!"

"No, she doesn't. That's her house. See. She also lives with her brother and mother." I said as I showed her the boat. (Y/n) did not look happy. I said to her; "Why the frowny face? Normally when you learn something new, you tend to explore it."

"Do I have to say it out loud?" (Y/n) said as she crossed her hands. I was confused and asked her; "About what?"

"Don't you know that pirates and mermaids have been mortal enemies?" She said. I said to her; "Uh, why?"

"They've always wanted to steal our jewels of the sea. Now it's payback." She said. As she was about to lift the water, I held her hands down as well as the water and I said to her; "No, wait. That boat is where Juleka lives. And I don't think she's that type of pirate."

"Wait, so now humans can live on a boat?" (Y/n) said. I nodded and said to her; "Look, you can even help out for tonight's Music Festival."

As I took her hand and walked her up the plank, we heard a voice from behind us, saying; "Wow, you're preparing for tonight's Music festival?"

We turned around to look at who it was. She was a brown girl with purple lips to match her short purple hair. She is wearing a set of rose gold necklaces, bracelets and a pair of rose gold matching glasses. She is also wearing a plain white shirt with a denim jacket and a pair of denim jeans with knee high black boots.

 She is also wearing a plain white shirt with a denim jacket and a pair of denim jeans with knee high black boots

"Yeah. We are." I said to her. (Y/n) wasn't happy and said to me; "We?"

"Would you mind if I joined in and help? I'm Raaga by the way." Raaga said. I said to her; "Sure. Come on."

We all went on the boat.

On Anarka Couffaine's Boat on the river Seine

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As we got on the boat, Raaga said; "Well, I'll go help with the music and the sound system."

Marinette and Raaga tried to pass over the mess that was on the boat. Ugh, pirates with their mess on their boat. I started to clean up by picking up a box and place some of the items in it. As I grab a mic to place in the box, I accidentally hit Mylène, who was hanging a banner. I said; "Oops! Sorry Mylène. My bad!"