Chapter 52 - Dark Owl

Collège Françoise Dupont, the auditorium 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As the day went by, the school finished and I was walking back home with Diana, Ariana and Blaze as I were about to leave the school. Before us were Alya and Marinette and behind us were Adrien and Nino. As we were walking towards the exit, I heard Mr Damocles hurrying up the students. As we walk past him and walking down the stairs, Ariana said; "So, how about if you guys come to our house and hang out? We could play Master Debaters."

Outside  Collège François Dupont.

We stopped walking down the stairs and as Mr. Damocles claps his hands, it grabbed my attention as I heard him say; "Come on chop, chop hurry along now."

"I can't make it tonight." I said to the girls. Diana said; "Why not?"

I nodded my head towards Mr Damocles as he closes the school's door. Blaze said; "Not this again."

"I'm sorry, but I'll promise I'll make it up to you girls." I said to them as I walk away.

Collège Françoise Dupont, the auditorium

Mr. Damocles' P.O.V.

As all the students left as well as the teachers, I close the school doors and sneak away going up the stairs and into my office.

Mr. Damocles' Office

As I sneak inside my office, I type on my keyboards on my desk and said; "Albert."

(ALBERT A.K.A BRUCE WAYNE'S BUTLER A.K.A BATMAN'S BUTLER. Sorry, got so excited as soon as I heard Albert in the series.)

"At your service sir." Albert said as he appeared on my computer screen. I sounded like an owl as I said; "Hoo hoo."

"Please repeat I was unable to understand." Albert said. I took a deep breath as I made the owl sound again as I said; "Hoo hoo."

"Please repeat I was unable to understand." Albert said. I got frustrated as I said it louder; "Hoo hoo."

As Albert tries to say something to me, the short circuits causing a small explosion. I frustration but calmness, I stand up and walk to the library area of my office. As I go in front of the portrait, I push it down and it quickly manually goes up, revelling my secret compartment of my favourite superhero collections – Knight Owl.

(ANOTHER REFERENCE TO BATMAN AND THAT PRINCIPLE DAMOCLES WANTS TO BE LIKE KNIGHT OWL.)

(Also the reference The Justice Comics refers to the real life The DC Comics and to the Justice League Comics)

As I grab my Knight Owl costume, I put it on, but I was struggling to put my Knight Owl belt on and I tried every way as I could. As I went on my desk, I fell off. But as I manage, I stand up, looking at the window and said; "Now it's the hour of *dabs* The Owl hoo hoo."

(THE SAME FUDGING TRANSITION)

Place des Vosges

As I am flapping my wings around Paris to see, who to save today, I saw Mrs. Michelle and her son looking at their cat, stuck up in a tree. I flap my wings next to her and I said; "Hoo-hoo! Well, Mrs. Michelle. Has Whiskers got vertigo again? Have no fear! This is the mission for The Owl! Hoo-hoo!"

I take out my (toy) grappling hook and as I pointed to the tree, I said; "Owl Talons!"

(BATMAN'S GRAPPLING HOOK REFERENCE)