Chapter 63 - Reverser

College Francois Dupont

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Marinette, Diana and I were walking towards the art classroom as we had a free between one lesson and another. As we were going upstairs, we noticed one of Ariana and Blaze's classmate, Marc Anciel. He has messy black hair, jade green eyes and the pinkest lips that I have ever seen on a human. I see him a lot being by himself. Today, we spot him hiding under the stair case, writing something. I went up to him and asked; "Hey Marc. How's it going?"

"Where is the rest of your class?" Marinette asked him. Marc asked; "Oh, hey girls. We're done with classes for today, the others probably went home."

"Perfect timing! Our class has a spare hour,- " Diana said. I continued; "- so some of us are heading over to the art room."

"You should come check it out!" Marinette said. Marc was unsure as he said; "Sure... Why not?"

I peek over Marc's shoulder, looking at his book "Maybe you'll finally let me read your writing!"

"Yeah I don't know? Maybe." Marc said, unsure again. Marinette said; "Awesome!"

"See you later then." Diana said as she giggles. The 3 of us run up the stairs.

School Art Room.

"As a dancer, the floor is my canvas, my body is a paint brush. My dance routine is the final product from my painting.'

That's what I say to people about performing arts. CREATIVE ARTS however, I am horrible. Definitely not as good as Nathaniel, Marinette and Diana. I was attempting to do something that helps me with stress. Stress Painting. The fact that I colour in on colouring books helps to destress me and my anxiety. What could possibly make me stress? Fighting evil as Koi Fish and Guardian of Water, queen training, school, having duties, Sirenix, HUMANS. I have been living on this Earth for almost a year, yet I haven't learnt everything. As I was stress painting, I noticed Nathaniel was showing his drawings to the Art teacher. As I kept on destressing, I heard our Art Teacher telling him; "Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that."

I started to smile at his comment. Nathaniel sits down on the same table where I was as he said; "Yeah, but I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them."

"Then you should team up with a creative writer." The Art Teacher said. Nathaniel said; "Maybe... But, I don't know anyone who's into that."

"Don't worry buddy." Alix said as she takes off her spray mask. She said; "There's gotta be somebody out there just waiting to meet you. Red please!"

Nathaniel throws the red spray can passing it to Alix. As I follow the red spray can, I notice Marc peering through the door of the Art classroom. As I saw him, I said; "Marc you made it!"

As I runs up to Marc, I grab his arm and said; "Come meet everyone!"

I dragging him inside near our Art Teacher. I said; "This is Marc, the boy we told you about! The one who's always writing."

I notice Marc hiding his book in his jacket as he said; "Uh... I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you."

"Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here." The Art Teacher said. He continued to say; "You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school. Anyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band."

As Rose is listening to music, the Art teacher lifts up the headphones and Rose looks up. He said; "Rose I would like you to meet Marc."

"Hey there. Nice to meet you Marc." Rose yells and waves at him. The Art Teacher gestures his hands towards Alix and said; "Alix is our expert at street art."