Chapter 61 - Frightengale

The Ocean's Home, dance classroom

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was dancing contemporary with my contemporary classmates in my grey jogging pants, my white baggy shirt and unicorn socks. Ray, our contemporary teacher was performing the next steps of today's choreography. Suddenly, we heard a scream coming from upstairs. My aunt busted through the room from upstairs in her casual wear with her phone in her hand. She said; "You got it!"

"Who got what?" I said. (A/n) said; "You all got to be a part in Clara's new music video!"

"Wait a minute? We are starting in Clara Nightingale's new Music Video?" Sarah said. I said to them; "No way."

Everyone celebrates about the announcement. Marco said; "When is the music video being shot?"

"And also where?" Jessie said. (A/n) said; "Didn't you know? She is filming it today at the Grand Palais Hotel."

"Wait? Today? What are we waiting for? What should we wear? What colours do our outfits have to be?" Leah said. (A/n) said; "Clara did tell me to stay with the colours orange, white and blue."

"Well, class is finished early for today. Good luck on your shot for today." Ray said as he sent us to change. I went upstairs and changed into an orange cropped polo sleeveless shirt, white leggings and a pair of blue running shoes.

After putting my hair in a ponytail, I place my makeup bag in my dance bag along with my other necessities

After putting my hair in a ponytail, I place my makeup bag in my dance bag along with my other necessities. My aunt changed into something smart but comfy as she wore a simple stripped dress with a pair of white converse shoes. She paired the outfit with a golden necklace and golden watch and a simple black handbag. She left her hair down.

We went downstairs to get into her car and left to the Grand Palais Hotel

In the car

(A/n) was driving the car and I was sitting next to her, my bag was behind the seat where I was. I asked my aunt; "Normally I don't question art and music, but why such a strange combination of these colours?"

"Not sure. She said that she wanted us dancers for a specific reason. I couldn't understand her. She was talking in rhyme." (A/n) said. I said; "Well. We'll just have to find out."