Chapter 28 - 男性のサイレン (Dansei no sairen)

(Y/n)'s Home, (Y/n)'s Room

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Marinette, Alya and I were preparing to go to a concert, which is happening tonight, in about 3 hours. (If you guys don't think that it is that long to prepare for a concert, trust me. It does.) Diana and Ariana couldn't come because they have a royal meeting to attend to and Blaze has a photography session abroad. I said to them; "Oh, I can't wait for tonight. Who are these band members again?"

"If I remember well, they're called D.N.S." Alya said. I said to them; "What does D.N.S. stand for?"

"I don't know. They said in an interview, they like to keep it as a secret." Alya said. Marinette said; "Maybe that's how they get more fans, I mean a mysterious group who got famous in a month. That's amazing."

"Yeh! Hey, do you know anything else about these guys" I asked them. Alya, being the one who knows everything about everyone, said; "They come from Japan and are also Japanese. And they are really hot."

"Oh, oh show me a picture of them." Marinette said to her. As Alya was searching through her phone, she found their picture and Alya said; "Girls, brace yourselves for total hotties 101."

As she turned her phone around, she showed us the band's members. (The Image below is the band members. I am trying to watching this series, Free!, but every time I watch it, I either fangirl about their body and finish stopping the video every 5 mins to calm down.)

"They look hot

"They look hot." Marinette said. And she was right. I think I have a nose bleed just by looking at them. Alya said; "The blonde one is Nagisa Hazuki, the one in glasses is Rei Ryugazaki, the blue eyed one is Haruka Nanase, the green one is Makoto Tachibana and the maroon haired one is Rin Matsuoka."

"Has anyone of you heard their music before?" Marinette asked us. Alya and I, in unison, said; "No. Did you?"

"Nope." Marinette said. I said to them; "Well, I hope they sound as amazing as they look."

"Oh, so your crush over Adrien is over already?" Alya said teasingly to me. I elbowed her and said; "No way."

Then I exaggeratedly gasp and said to them; "DO you think that he will be there? And what if he's there, what do I tell him?"

"Relax girl." Alya said to me as she threw her right arm over me. Marinette said; "And what are the chances anyway. But just in case, we'd better make you look cuter than you already are."

I giggled. Marinette and Alya both opened the doors to my closet and as soon as they saw it, they were amazed. I said to them; "You guys alright?"

"Yeh, I mean, it's not every day that you see a giant closet in someone's room." Alya said. Marinette said to me; "It's bigger than Chloé's closet."

"So where do we start?" I asked. Alya said to me; "Did you shower?"

"Yes, I already did." I said to her. Of course I would shower before my friends came, I mean I don't want Alya to see me as a mermaid. Then Marinette and Alya grabbed my from my wrist and Marinette said to me; "Well, what are we standing around here for? Let's start!"