Chapter 21 - Antifish

Collège François Dupont

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We are in Miss Bustier's classroom and Ms. Mendeleiev was teaching us math. The entire class, including me, is working our classwork with a tablet. Diana was sitting next to me, doing her classwork. I seem to notice that Chloé looked tired and couldn't do her classwork. I whispered to Diana; "Whoa, look at Chloé."

"Oh, you mean the girl that made fun of me yesterday?" Diana said as we turned our heads towards Chloé. Yeh...., Diana didn't have a nice impression from Chloé.

*Flashback to 2 days ago in the morning at 8:00 am, as our classes start.*

Our first class was science in the science room with Ms. Mendeleiev. It was also the first day for Diana to start school. As we went to our seats, Diana entered the classroom in a calm, collective manner. As she entered the science room, Diana said; "You must be Ms. Mendeleiev. I am Diana Rose, the new student."

"Yes, yes. Now you have less than a minute to introduce yourself. Go!" Ms. Mendeleiev said. Diana, being her calm self, said; "My name is Diana Rose and I am 16 years old. As you have noticed, I am new here and I would like to make new- WOAH!!!"

Suddenly Diana fell on the floor and landed on her butt, as she slipped on a test tube. She noticed that Chloé and Sabrina were laughing as we, the students, gasped. Seriously Chloé? She stood up and was embarrassed as she came sitting next to me.

*Flash forward to present day and now*

"Yeh, but look at her." I said to Diana. She also noticed that Chloé is feeling exhausted and almost falls asleep. Diana said to me; "She looks like a tired sloth trying to wake up from its hibernation."

"Maybe she's missing her BFF?" Marinette was heard saying to Alya. I purposely dropped my pencil underneath the desk. As no one was watching, I turned invisible and went next to Marinette's and Alya's desk to hear their conversation. Alya said; "Sabrina has been absent since yesterday, huh?"

Ms. Mendeleiev shushes them. She gave me a fright, but I didn't turn visible. Both Marinette and Alya giggle as an apology. Suddenly, Chloé, out of now where, said; "Ow!"

"What is it, Chloé?" Ms. Mendeleiev said. Chloé said; "Someone pull my hair!

Ms. Mendeleiev looked at Mylène. Mylène defended herself and said; "I didn't do it, Ms. M."

"It wasn't her, it's-it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn." Chloé said as she stood up. While she was talking, I crawled under my desk, turned visible and sat on my desk. Everyone in the class start laughing at her, except for me, Diana, Alya, Marinette and Adrien. Something weird is going on. Ms. Mendeleiev said; "Quiet, everyone! Eyes on your papers!"

"Did you pull her hair?" Diana said with a serious tone. I said to her; "No, I didn't."

Then Chloé's bag seemed to float up, but Chloé quickly snatched her bag. Chloé said; "Oh, it's happening again. Oh, wah!"

Chloé falls down on her back, on the floor. Ms. Mendeleiev said; "Chloé, sit down!"

"I can't! My purse is beating me up!" Chloé said as her purse is beating her up. As she runs to the corner of the room while screaming, she removed her purse and threw it on the floor. Then Juleka's pen is removed from her hand and is thrown at Chloé, followed by several more pens, which are also thrown at Chloé, making her run down the steps and picked up her bag while she continues screaming. Ms. Mendeleiev said; "Chloé, we don't run in the classroom! Get back to your seat!"

As Chloé was about to do so, somehow, her sunglasses are taken away from her head, and it seemed that Chloé was fighting for them. Then she was dragged to Miss Bustier's desk. She lets go of her sunglasses on the table and now her hair was getting tugged. Ms. Mendeleiev said; "Compose yourself, Miss Bourgeois."