Chapter 27 - Princess Fragrance

The Ocean's House

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Welcome, Ladybug, Chat Noir and the princesses have saved Paris once again. Jean Duparc had been akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune. Threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke." Nadja said from the TVi News report. I was watching the news from the living room on the couch as I was SICK!!! You might think that it's not a big deal right? WRONG! My aunt came next to me to give me my tea and she said to me; "How are you feeling?"

"Great! I think that I ca-ah-ah-ahCOO!!!" I said, with a stuffy nose as I sneezed. As I sneezed, the tea went out of control as it flew everywhere and turned into jelly. Yeah, whenever a merperson gets near any substance of aftershave, the merperson's powers would get out of control. Yeah, we, merfolks, are allergic to it and we can get sick from it. The tea did not hit us. My aunt said; "I think it's better if you don't go to school sweetie. You'll get exposed for your powers."

"Don't worry (A/n). I'll be fine. Besides, this tea is making me feel better." I said. As she was walking away, I felt something, or in this case, Kōhaku pull in my pyjama pocket. As I peaked at him, he said to me; "Can't you heal by yourself, singing the healing song?"

"No, I can't. The healing song is used if injured or hurt. Not sick, besides, what could go wrong today?" I said to him. I just hope that I can get better. I went to my room to change into today's outfit. As I was done, I went downstairs, exit the house and swam up to my school.

Collège Françoise Dupont, outside.

As I arrived, I dried my tail. As my tail dried and my legs appeared, I stood up and ran up to school. As I crossed the street, I saw a worried expression on Marinette's face. I went next to her and said; "Marinette, what's wrong?"

"I lost Tikki and she is not feeling well." She said to me. Hugh, what a conscience. Tikki is also sick. I said to her; "Don't worry, I'll help you."

As we tried to find Tikki, Marinette and I saw Chloé getting in her limo as Sabrina closes the door, while Rose was left on the ground. As the limo was moving, Chloé was seen holding something in her hands. All of a sudden Marinette was running after the limo. I ran after her and she said; "Chloé, wait up! That's my... my..."

"Not anymore. Finders keepers." Chloé said as she laughed. Marinette stopped running as she said to herself; "Tikki..."

"What are you talking about?" I said. She turned to me and said; "She has Tikki with her."

"Oh boy, that's not good." I said to her. She said to me; "And the worst part is that I need to take her to the healer."

"The healer? Who is he? And where are you going to find one here in Paris?" I said to her. Kōhaku said to me; "There is one, I'm sure of it. In fact, we can go there as well."

"Why would you want to go? You don't sound, nor look sick Kōhaku." Marinette said. He said; "I'm not the sick one. It's-"

"Ah-ah-ah-ahCOO!!!" I sneezed as a bunch of boats were thrown up with the river water and landed in the water again. Marinette looked at me and said; "What happened to you?"

"I'm allergic to aftershave. Don't ask. It's a mermaid thing." I said to her. Marinette said to me; "You guys go ahead and find the healer. I'll go get Tikki."

"I'm not gonna leave you alone for this. I'm coming with you." I said to her. She said to me; "Are you sure?"

"Positive." I said to her. I pulled her from her arm wrist, crossed the road, went down the stairs and jumped into the river, creating a bubble big enough for Marinette's body. As my tail appeared, I pulled Marinette with me and super swam to Le Grand Paris Hotel.