Chapter 29 - Simon Says

TVi studio.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"The Challenge" is on off air and I was there with Blaze, Diana, Ariana, Adrien and Nino. We were there cause Nino took part of the show. Marinette couldn't come. I don't know why. As the show was back on air, Alec said; "Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show, The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!"

As Alec called his name, Nino enters the stage with a nervous look on his face. As he went next to Alec, he said; "So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the desk we got for you!"

The board looks amazing. Ariana lent them the turntables. Then Alec opens an envelope and takes out the card and said; "So, the challenge the viewers have chosen for you is... To get the mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, to dance! Thank you for going to play with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?"

"Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten." Mr Bourgeois said as he appeared on the screen. Then Nino started the challenge as he was djing. Then a magician walks next to us and salutes Adrien, but Gorilla tries to rush him away, but Adrien calms him as he said to Gorilla; "No it's ok."

Then the Mayor started to bob his head to the music and that's when the challenge was completed. Alec jumped next to Nino and said; "Victory! Challenge conquered by Nino. You moved your head to the beat, Mayor Bourgeois! That counts as dancing!"

"What?! That's not true! My neck was... itching, that's all." The Mayor said. I said to the girls; "Yeh, right."

"Moving an inch to the beat counts as dancing too! Nino, congratulations. You'll return in one week to meet your next challenge! And now, for our next contestant, welcome Simon Grimault!" Alec said as he walked off stage and the dj desk was moved off the stage by one of the co-workers. As Simon walks on stage and Nino comes closer to Adrien, Adrien said to him; "Awesome, dude!"

"You were amazing, man." Ariana said to him. As Simon was on stage, Alec said to him; "Mr. Grimault, you are a hypnotist. You use cards to hypnotize people to get what you want from them!"

"Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist. But, uh, I don't use my skills to get anything." Simon said. (Huh, what a coincidence?) Alec took his card out and said to Simon; "So, your challenge today, Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to this very TV set! Give it up for the king of fashion, Gabriel Agreste!"

"What is this show? I was told this was an interview." Mr Agreste said. Nino said to Adrien; "Dude, your dad!"

"Do your thing, Grimault, let's see if you can bring Mr. Agreste here with your hypnotic persuasion!" Alec said to Simon. Simon said to him; "I told you, I don't make people-"

"Ha! A shy hypnotist! How funny is that, Gabriel?" Alec said. Gabriel said; "Hilarious. Your show is pathetic. And so is your contestant. Control me? Never."

Then the transmission ends. Alec and everyone, except for Adrien, said; "Huh?"

"That's my dad, all right." Adrien said. Alec, in the most positive way said; "Looks like Mr. Agreste has turned on your challenge. Game over!"

"But... that's not fair! I didn't even get time to..." Simon said as he was brought off the stage and out the doors. I said to the girls; "I feel so sorry for Simon."

"Me too." Diana said. Blaze said; "You can't blame him that Mr Agreste didn't give him a chance to do the challenge."

Then both doors are opened and an akumatized villain enters and says; "Simon says the show is not over!"