Chapter 55 - Glaciator

Parisian streets

Koi Fish's P.O.V.

Chat Noir and I are chasing after a runaway bus. As I look inside the bus, I see the driving, saying; "It's no good! The brakes are busted!"

As I went back on top of the roof of the bus, I said; "Ready Chat Noir?"

"I'm always ready, m'lady. Who needs brakes when they got us?" Chat Noir said as her throws his to me. As I catch it, I go under the bus, attaches my grappling speak to Chat Noir's stick as I wrap the grappling spear to the bus and around Chat Noir's staff. After the bus passes from above me, Chat Noir jumps off the bus as I throw it for Chat Noir to catch. As he extends his staff in between two lampposts, I shot water from my belt around his staff, hitting the staff and freeze it and the grappling spear to the lamp posts. Luckily, the frozen lampposts, staff, and grappling all manage to stop it from happening. Chat Noir and I escort the passengers off the bus as Chat Noir asked me; "So, uh, Koi Fish? What would you say if you and I met up tonight for a little dinner? Rooftop style?"

"For dinner? As superheroes? Just the both of us?" I said. Chat Noir: "Well, uh, yeah. That's right. We're only together when we're saving Paris. I mean, wouldn't you actually like to get to know one another?"

"I... That's so thoughtful of you, but I can't. I have to, uh, I already have plans with some friends." I said to him. As the Bus driver steps out of the bus and shakes hands with us, he said; "Thank you. Thank you. Koi Fish."

As the Bus driver walked away, Chat Noir said; "Well, if your plans end early, come and join me."

"We'll see." I said to him. Chat Noir said to me; "I'll be waiting, my lady."

I use my grappling spear to swing back home.

Ocean's House

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Jack, (A/n) and I were cleaning the house as we were wearing our rubber gloves, bandanas and the rest of our cleaning wear to clean the house and the studio. As we had finished doing so, I said; "And done."

"Me too" Jack said as he came from upstairs. As (A/n) opened the door to downstairs, she had just cleaned the studio. She drops everything from her hands and said to us; "How about if we take a break?"

"How about we go out and take a cup of coffee?" Jack suggested. As we remove the cleaning wear on us, (A/n) said; "I could use a break. What do you think?"

"I'd love to, but no thanks." I said to them. Jack said; "But don't you like (f/b - favourite beverage) from around the corner?"

"And it will always be." I said to them as I take my purse from the couch and head towards the door for outside. As I kissed my aunt's check, I said to her; "I told you already I was going out with friends. We're gonna get ice-cream at André's Sweetheart ice Cream!"

"They say that couples who eat ice-cream at André's will stay in love forever." (A/n) said. Jack said; "Who are you getting ice-cream with? Is Marinette going to be with you?"

Why did he ask about Marinette? I said to them; "Oops, gotta go!"

"Jack, go with (Y/n)." (A/n) said as I opened the door. Jack said; "And why?"

"It's been a while since you hung out." (A/n) said. Jack said; "Yeah, cause assignments."

"Come on. Take a break. Go and have fun while you're still young." (A/n) said as she pushes him outside. As he grabs his phone and said; "Alright. I will."

As I look at the time, I said to them; "Don't wanna be late, see you later!"

As I grab Jack's wrist, we ran downstairs and went to meet with my friends.