Chapter 1

Things to look 4
Y/N: Your name
E/C: Eye color
S/F/C: Second favorite color
F/C: Favorite color
-------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV
"Wake up Y/N!" I wake up to my roommates Lilith and Ava hitting me with pillows. "UGH! What is it and stop with the pillows!" "You and Ava are coming over for a sleepover today" Lilith said. They got off of me so I could get ready. I get dressed in

(Purple parts our your F/C but if your F/C is purple kill Ky)then get my bag and put my clothes, phone charger, pjs, and phone in it

then get my bag and put my clothes, phone charger, pjs, and phone in it. Now that we are in college we don't get to see are family's very offend. It's the first day of summer so everyone is home with their family unless you are me. My parents were killed when I was young. They knew someone was coming and had me go stay with Lilith and I never meet her brothers because they didn't know I was there. My parents names are Katelyn and Jeffory. I had a sister but she was way older and I don't know where she went. "Y/N hurry up" I hear Ava yell from outside the dorm. I grab my mask and put it on then put my hood on to keep it in place. " Coming!" I say leaving the bathroom and heading to catch up with the girls. " You don't need your mask you can trust Levin, Malachi, and Jay." Ava added "Jay is kind of a pervert so watch out k" I nodded and we walked in silence until we got to Lilith's house. Lilith knocks and her mom answers "Come on in girls." She looks so happy....I look down then go inside. I see Lilith and Ava run up to the boys.  They look at me and I sit on the couch. "Levin, Malachi and Jay this is my friend Y/N. Y/N this is Levin the blonde one the brown haired one is Malachi and the red head is Ava's bro Jay" I look at them and wave. Ava grabbed my hood and yanked it off showing my E/C eyes. I growl at her and grab my mask. Levin looks at me. I have blue hair like my mom and I am just like her. "Hey are you Katelyn's daughter?" I look at him with angry eyes then say almost yelling " Don't. Say. Her. Or. My. Dads. Name." Aphmau comes in and hugs me. I didn't notice I was crying. "Kids please don't say their names around Y/N" Levin looked confused. "Mom Katelyn came over a few-" Aaron Aphmau's husband covered his mouth and I looked at them. "My mom did what?!" I said with anger in my voice. Aphmau hugged me tighter until I pushed her away and ran out of the house.