Chapter 4

Things to look for
Y/N: Your name
F/C: Favorite Color
E/C: Eye Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/B: Favorite Band
F/A: Favorite Anime
F/T: Favorite TV show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
I woke up in a big room. I was on a bed with a F/C bed spread, I saw posters of F/B, F/A, and F/A. 'This room-' My thoughts were cut off when mom and dad came in. "Y/N" I looked at her and smiled "Yes mother?" Dad jumped a little when I answered her then looked at him and said "Father are you ok?" "Yes but please call us mom and dad no need for proper things." I nodded oh yeah! "Mom where are we!" I was freaking out because I just realized that I wasn't at Aphmau and Aaron's house. "Y/N! Calm down" mom said running towards me and put her hands on my shoulders. I look at her then hear my stomach growl. "We will answer your questions after breakfast ok." Just then I smelt eggs and bacon. I nodded and ran toward the food. There were stairs and a rail so I say on it and slid down with mom yelling at me to wait. I got to the bottom and ran into kitchen to see dad cooking. I hugged him and sat down at the table. Dad put a plate in front of me and mom then himself. After I ate mom took me shopping for clothes. I got these.

 I got these

After we got home mom told me to change so I wore the simple outfit

After we got home mom told me to change so I wore the simple outfit. After I change I look at myself in the mirror and hear mom call my name. I slide down the rail and dad looks me over. "Y/N go-" "No Jeffrey she looks fine!" I laughed at how easy dad listened to mom. "He mom dad what's my full name? Aphmau told me she didn't know other than my first name was Y/N that's it." Mom and dad looked at me then eachother came to a mentle agreement and mom said "Your name is Y/N FireHeart." I looked at them then screamed "YES I HAVE A FULL NAME!" I grabbed my phone and realized that Levin, Alexis, Jay, and Lilith had texted me. I looked through them all and decided to call Alexis.
Conversion
Alexis is everything ok?
No Y/N! No!
Why what's wrong.
You don't answer your texts! Levin feels bad!
Why!
He thinks it his fault your not talking to us.
Its not I will call him right now!
Ok talk to you this afternoon!
Bye!
Conversion ends
I call Levin but he doesn't answer. I slide downstairs and see Aphmau, Aaron, Levin, Lilith, and Malichi. Lilith saw me so she ran over and hugged me. Malichi was next then Aph and Aaron. I looked at Levin who was sitting on the couch head down so I couldn't see his face. Aph walked over to mom then grabbed my arm and took me into kitchen. "Y/N....Levin....he um." I put a hand on her shoulder. "Aph. What he what." She looked me in the eyes and that's all I needed. I went over to Levin grabbed him and took him to my room. I put him on my bed then sat in front of him on the floor. "Levin" I sadi in the sweetest voice I could. Nothing. Hmm...I got it "Levin look at me." Nothing. I push him onto my bed and sit on him. "Levin" He looks at me and I see he has a black eye and bruises on his cheeks. "There Happy!" He yelled and pushed me off. I hit the wall and started to cry. Levin sat on the floor and said nothing. Aph came in to my room and ran to me. "Y/N! Levin I am tried of this you just hurt someone who was trying to help you!" She yelled Levin got up and came over to me. Aphmau got up and left to get one pain pills from mom. Levin looks at me and has tears in his eyes. Without thinking I hugged him then kissed him. He was shocked at first then melted into the kiss. When I broke away, he was starring at me with wide eyes. "Y-Y/N" Aph then came back in and handed me the pills. I took them. Later Everyone left and I went to bed.
The next day
I woke up and it was still dark out. I looked at my phone and it said 3 am. I couldn't go back to sleep so I watched F/T until I heard something in my room. I ran back upstairs and saw a note on my bed. I picked it up and read it. I quickly grabbed my backpack dumped out everything that was in it. I put my phone, wallet, and some bags of chips in it. I got the keys to moms car and drove to the bridge. I got there and the sun was up so I pulled out my phone and texted mom that I took the car and would be back soon. After I did that I shut off my phone and walked towards three men who were next to a van. "You came? That's a surprise." "How is it you have people I love and care for, also before you get what you want I want proof that they are not hurt. One of the men yanked open a door to the van and pulled Levin , Malichi, Aphmau, Aaron and Lilith out. They all had bruises on their faces but Levin was hurt more he was looking at me with fear. "YOU TOLD THEM!" I shouted. The man who was talking to me before nodded. "Why are they hurt! Tell me!" He looks at me then said "Your jury of nine also your mom and dad served Zane Ro'meve." "I don't need a history lesson stupid why are they hurt!" He didn't say anything. I ran up and punched him. The other two men grabbed my arms while the one I punched, kicked and punched me. Finally Levin yelled "I give ok! I give!" Then the men let me go and went to Levin. "Tell us boy" Levin whispered in the mans ear something then the man smiled and cut their bounds. I had blood on my mouth and I struggled to get back up. Levin ran over to me while the men was getting things from the van. I looked at him and I had tears in my eyes until he pulled me to my feet and hugged me tightly. After he let go I looked away and he pulled my face up to his until there was a small gab between us. He closed it and we stood their for a few moments. Until one of the men grabbed him a took him to the van. I wanted to run after him but Aph and Aaron grabbed me. I had tears running down my face and screamed. "LET HIM GO!" When I got free from their grip the van was gone. I fell to my knees crying. "APHMAU! YOU LET THEM TAKE HIM!" Then mom called me and I got into the car drove home and went to my room crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well hope you guys enjoyed. Until next time.
Bye bye.
Love,
Luna