Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
"The building you put an offer on you got it!" She squealed. I hung up and started screaming my head off I was jumping around upstairs when I tripped and fell down the stairs but Levin came in and caught me. You" must be falling for me huh babe?" He asked and I blushed a little. He set me on my feet again then asked "Why you falling downstairs?" I explained that I was happy my sister got a boyfriend so I didn't have to tell him about the building. "Hey Levin I um got of go to the store ok be back soon" I gave him a peck on the cheek and ran to my car.
5 weeks later
"The new Lovers Lane Café is now open!" I yelled cutting the ribbons and running inside my news cafe. It took awhile but I finally finished it. Levin told me on Sunday five weeks ago he wanted to tell me something and I need to meet him and this really fancy restaurant. I got home and changed into my dress.

 I got home and changed into my dress

I smiled as I looked in the mirror. Then I ran outside to my car and drove to the restaurant. It was so pretty. There were fairy Lights everywhere that were Blue and F/C. And I saw the love of my life sitting at a table under it all. "Levin you didn't have-" he cut me off by kissing me then he pulled away and got down on one knee. "Y/N I have loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you so could you please make me the happiest guy on earth and marry me?" I was shocked and I didn't even know I was crying. So I just nodded a yes and everyone screamed congrats. I smiled and hugged him as he slipped the ring on my finger. Then after that we ate and went home. I hugged him once more then went to take a shower. After I got in I heard the door open and close. I took a quick peek and saw Levin with just a towel round his waist. I blushed and quickly closed the curtain. I continued to wash when the curtain flew open and Levin stepped in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I am sorry I haven't been uploading lately. I have been very busy with school and drama. I am glad I have my friends (who I will only call them by their first letter of their first names)
R, A and M. The care for me and help me through the rough times. Again thank you all for the support. Until next time Bye Bye
Love,
Luna