Chapter 5

A/N- J/W: Jury Weapon N/N: Nickname
~~~~4 years later~~~~
Y/N POV
Its been four years since Levin was taken. That day when I can home Aph had already called mom and told her. Mom and dad gave me my space. Today was the first day of school I dropped out of school the day Levin was taken but mom is making me go now so I get dressed in my now normal clothes a black pear of jeans, black combat boots with some F/C stripes on them, F/C crop top and black hoodie. I slide down the rail with my book bag and head to the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of toast and left. On my way there I bumped into Lilith and Alexis. They tried to cheer me up. They knew how I felt about Levin I still do. Everyone has given up not me I know where he is I just need permission from mom to go. After I get to class I see an empty seat next to what looked to be Malachi. I sat down and listened to the teacher say we were gonna introduce ourselves. When it was my turn I said "My name is Y/N FireHeart. Don't talk to me unless you are Friends of Levin Phoenix FalconClaw." I sat down and read my book until class was over. The boy I sat next to came up to me and said "Y/N its been a while since I have seen you." I looked at Malachi. The bell rang and I headed to my next class.
*Time skip brought to you by witches*
I headed home. I walked in the door and tried to find mom. I found her out back in the training yard. "Hey mom could I go up to the cabin on bunny hill with some new friends of mine?" "Sure as long as there are no boys" I hugged her, grabbed the keys to the car and drove to the bridge where I last saw him. I remember it all so clearly. I ran the way I saw the van go and I ring a trap door and 35 feet away from where I was parked. I opened it and jumped down. I saw a latter so I had a way out. I walk along a hallway until I heard screaming. I changed into my jury form and summoned my J/W. I kicked down the door and saw Levin with blood covering his body and the man who took him. "Y-Y/N go please!" He shouted at me but I just attacked the man who hurt him. "You dirty basterd you will pay for hurting him!" The man smiled and let me kill him. I changed out of jury form and ran over to Levin to cut him free. He fell into my arms and he was covered in bruises and scares. I helped him up and took him to the car. I laid him down in the back seat and covered him with a blanket. "Levin I am taking you to the hospital ok" I looked at him before driving and saw him nod yes. I drove there and signed him in. I then called Aphmau.
Conversation
Hey Aph come to Phoenix hospital
Y/N what's going on?
I found him Aph I found Levin
Aaron Y/N found him get the car!
Conversion ends
I called mom and dad then everyone else. It would take them all at least 2 hours to get here so I went to see how Levin was doing. "Hey can I come in?" I asked slowly opening the door "Y-Yeah" I came in and pulled a chair up next to his bed. "Everyone should be here in about 2 hours Lev" "Thanks N/N" I smiled at my nick name. I got up and I feel him grab my hand. "Y/N please don't leave just wait until I am asleep ok" I nodded and sat back down. "Oh by the way happy late 18th birthday to us both" I said before I dozed off.
Aphmau's POV
I got a call from Y/N and she said she found Levin and he was in the hospital. I yelled for Malachi, Lilith and Aaron to get in the car and we were off. When we got there I saw Y/N sleeping next to Levin's hospital bed. "How sweet" I said and Y/N stretched then looked at us. I ran over and hugged her. "Thank you so so much Y/N for not giving up on him" she looked surprised that's when I heard Levin say something. I went over and hugged him lightly. "M-mom! Dad! Chi! Lil!" He looked at us then at Y/N he had that look in his eyes. I pulled Y/N out of the room and said "Y/N I want at least 2 grand babies" "W-What! Aren't you the demanding one Aph I get your son back and you want grand kids!" I nodded slowly then walked in with a smile on my face and Y/N with a red face behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for now. Until next time.
Bye bye
Love,
Luna