Chapter 2

Things to look 4
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/C: Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levin POV
After Ava took off Y/N's hood her mask fell off and her blue hair fell down. I looked at her and said "Are you Katelyn's Daughter?" She looked at me with fire in her eyes "Don't.Say.My.Mother.Or.Fathers.Name" I am guessing she didn't know she was crying cause then mom came over and hugged her. I was confused because Katelyn had come over the other night. " Mom but didn't-" I was cut off by dad covering my mouth. "My mom did what?" She asked her eyes getting more watery by the second. Mom Hugs her tighter until Y/N pushed her away and ran out of the house. Lilith looked at me then was about ran out after her but dad stopped her. I pulled dads hand away "Why didn't you tell her that Katelyn and Jeffory were here the other night?!" " Levin she thinks they are dead" We all looked at my mom and dad. Lilith said "Why dose she think their dead when they aren't?" "Because it's for her safety now Levin go get her so you kids can enjoy the sleepover alright." She said with a bright smile. I nodded and went to find her. I found her leaning on a tree and she was holding a photo. "Hey you ok" "No" my mom wanted me to come get you" "ok" "come on let's head back" "No" she started to walk away but I grabbed her hand. "Look I don't want to know your past or why you are mad but can you just forget it for tonight and enjoy time with your friends?" I ask then smile. She smiled back "Alright pretty boy just let me go" I let her go and we head back to my house. She is really pretty. Am I falling for her?
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I need help with a kid for Lucinda and one for Cadenza.
For Lucinda:
Name:
Gender:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Age:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Cadenza
Name:
Gender:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Age:
-------------------------------------------------------
Well until next time. Bye bye
Love,
Luna