Chapter 10

Levin's POV
When I woke up Y/N was asleep in my arms with her head against my chest. She was so freaking cute. I wanted her to be mine and only mine so that's why on Sunday I'm taking her to a fancy restaurant and then the beach to this little hidden cove I found so I can propose. I smile at the thought of her being my wife. What would I tell mom and dad? What would I tell Katelyn and Jeffery? "Mmm.....Levin." I heard Y/N moan as I whisper in her ear "I am always here" then she jumped a little and held on to me. "Y/N what's wrong?" I looked at her worried then she started snoring again. "Heh sleepy I guess" I picked her up bridle style and carried her to our bed. I laid her down and tucked her in then woke everyone up and said "thanks for coming but you gotta go ok" they all said bye and then left. I thanked Irene for that. I started to make Y/N's F/B when I heard a scream from upstairs. I quickly turned off the stove and went upstairs. I see Y/N drenched in sweat and scared. I sat down and held her close. "Thank Irene it was just a dream" she said and started to cry. "What was so scary Y/N?" She caught her breath and said "I killed you..." I looked at her with love and passion "you wouldn't do such a thing Y/N your a kind and caring person I know you wouldn't kill me or anyone you care deeply for!" She looked up at me and her crying seeped down to sniffles while I lead her downstairs to the couch and turned on her My little Ponies. I find it cute how kid shows calm her down. I finished breakfast and brought it to her. She smiled and went back to watching her show. Soon after she finished I was called into the office so I got changed and went to work.
Y/N's POV
I hated when Levin went to work. I was so lonely all by my self. I called Levin knowing he was working. "Hey babe what's wrong?" He asked and I sighed "I'm so lonely Levin I have no one around to play with or talk to" I complained. "Ok i am working right now but in about 2 hours I will be home and I have a surprise" he said then hung up. I like how we decided that I would be a stay at home person just in case a little one or two come around and he would be the working one so yeah. Im board! I watched some T.V than went upstairs and changed.

I grabbed my car keys and drove to the store

I grabbed my car keys and drove to the store. On the way I saw an empty building for sale. I stopped and asked how much it was and the lady said it was only $1,250. Can you believe that! I quickly wrote a check for $1,300 just in case someone else tries to buy it. I went to the store and got the groceries I needed and went home 30 more minutes. Until my love comes home. I then got a call from the real-estate agent and she said "You-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know two chapters in one day that's crazy but I just wanted to upload two chapters because I felt bad for making you wait so long for the last one. But anyway I wanted you guys to vote on a wedding dress for Y/N and a suit for Levin Here are your choices! Dresses frist
1.

 But anyway I wanted you guys to vote on a wedding dress for Y/N and a suit for Levin Here are your choices! Dresses frist1