Chapter 12

Levin's POV
I scared Y/N when I threw the curtain of the shower open and stepped in behind her. "Babe your face is red" I said smirking and she looked me up and down. "I-I'm already I-in here L-Levin" she said and I smiled and took the shampoo and started to wash her hair. She blushed and turned around quickly. I kept washing her hair until she rinsed out the shampoo then I got the conditioner and repeated the cycle. After we finished we stepped out and I got her towel rapped it around her then rapped mine around me. We got dressed and Y/N told me to get out cause the girls and moms were calling. I left but stayed outside the door to hear the conversation.
Y/N: Hey guys!
Aphmau: Hi Y/N! Congrats!
Katelyn: Honey im so happy for you!
Lilith: Y/N I am sorry about calling you a monster. And congrats
Ava: hey girl congrats!
Y/N: thanks guys now how about we go look at dresses today!
Everyone:Yes!
*They all hung up and Levin ran down the stairs into the kitchen*
Y/N came down and gave me a kiss "Why so happy?" I asked "Because I'm engaged to the best man in the world!" She said smiling then continued "I am going to the store" I nodded and drank a glass of water. She jumped up and squealed. I laughed and made a sandwich. "I am going to call the guys ok." She nodded then left. After I called the guys we went to a tux shop and got suits for everyone. When I got home Y/N was sitting on the couch staring at the TV. Its was playing a song so I snuck up behind her, lifted her off the couch and started dancing with her. She easily fell into step with me and we continued to dance for three songs. After the third song the power went out. Y/N grabbed onto my like if she didn't I would disappear. I slowly lead her to our bedroom and laid her down. "Stay here while I go get some candles alright. She didn't want to let me go but she did and I slowly made my way to the kitchen and got some candles. I found a back up generator and used it to at least figure out what happen and this was on TV. "Everyone! The power is out state wide we are all trying to figure this out! Don't panic!" I turned off the generator and Y/N screamed. I went back upstairs and saw an outline of a man by the window. I snuck around and pinned him to the wall. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house!" I yelled with Y/N scared lying on the bed. " I'm here for the girl" I pushed harder "I am a shadow Knight sent by Shad to kill her!" I nodded then stabbed him in the chest. "H-how did you know." He turned into a pile of ash then I took my shirt off and laid down next to Y/N. No power means no AC and no AC means it was gonna get cold tonight. I held her close than ever but she didn't mind. We fell asleep just like that in the dark holding each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys well this was an eventful chapter. You went from getting a dress to almost getting killed. How's that. Well anyway hope you guys enjoyed and cya next time. Bye!