Chapter 7

I just stared at the house

I just stared at the house. It was so pretty and huge. I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. "Slow down babe!" He laughed. I smiled and I let go and explored. After that we brought in our boxes and unpacked. I got a text from Lilith.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Italic-Lilith Bold-You
Hey Y/N do you know where Levin is?!
Um.....no why?
Mom me Malachi and dad can't find him anywhere and he won't answer his phone
Ok I will call and see if he answers ok
~~~~~~~CONVERSATION END~~~~~~~~~
I called Levin's phone. I heard it ring and he picked up. "Hey hun your sister texted and told me to tell you to call them" "ok will do why didn't you just yell for me?" "Cuz bye" I hung up and he came into the living room with his phone on speaker "Levin where are you?" Aphmau's voice came through the phone. "I told yoiu I was leaving to go find Y/N and put my stuff in the house I bought for both of us" I smiled but then heard my mom "Is she with you?" "No I talked to her a few minutes ago but she didn't tell me where she was" he sounded sad but then wined at me and pulled me into a kiss. he said "babe you think your parents are gonna find out about you being here?" "N-No but if they do they don't know where we are." I said smirking then I heard "Y/N FIREHEART THE POLICE ARE GOING TO THE PLACE THIS PHONE CALLED US FROM! AND THEY WILL FORCEFULLY TAKE YOU AWAY FROM THAT BOY!" Dad called the police. Levin quickly hung up. We heard someone outside say "Come out of the house with the hostage!" We went outside and saw police cars everywhere. A man walked up and asked me questions and I said "18, He is 18 as well, he is my boyfriend and my dad was being overprotective of me. I am so sorry officers." He nodded and told his squad it was a false alarm and that they were leaving. After they left I made Levin and me dinner and we called it a night he told me to sleep on the bed in our room and he would sleep on the couch. I didn't want to argue so I went strait to bed but I found I couldn't sleep so I went back downstairs to Levin pulled him up and kissed him then dragged him up stairs to our room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now. Until next time.
Bye bye
Love,
Luna
P.S. sorry about the short chapter. :-P