Y/N's POV ~~~4 years later~~~
I was sitting in the doctors office with Star in my arms and Levin next to me. I am 4 months pregnant with a baby girl. "Levin what if-" he cut me off with a quick kiss "the baby will be fine, I promise" he reassured as the doctor came in. "Okay Mrs. Phoenix Lyken, you and your baby are healthy and I don't see and complications with the child." She looked at Star and smiled "Are you happy to be a big sister?" Star smiled back and nodded. "How old are you" Star held up three fingers and the doctor nodded. "Ok everything is all set you guys can leave and I will see you in 2 months. We left and got into the car. "So how about Burgers?" Levin asked and Star shook her head "Chicken!" I laughed and smiled at Levin "ok let's go to Burger King, so Chicken nuggets and two burgers." He drove to the drive through, ordered and got our food. We went home and ate. I looked at my wedding ring and sighed. I can't believe it's been four years already. There was a knock at the door. "I get it Levin" I said and he nodded. I answered the door which I didn't like you couldn't see from the kitchen or dining room. A man about 6 foot was outside our door. He hit the back of my neck and I fell. He caught me and carried me away leaving the door open. I couldn't scream for Levin and I couldn't move. I tried anyway and made a very loud high pitched noise which was our signal for danger. "Y/N!" I heard Levin yell.
Levin's POV
I heard Y/N use the high pitch noise for danger. "Star upstairs" I called Katelyn and told her to get over her. "Star Grandma Katelyn is coming" I said and ran out the door I saw a man carrying Y/N to a car. "Y/N" I yelled and grabbed my pistol and police badge. I got info my car and followed them. I had my car radio so I called it in. "This is Officer Phoenix Lyken I need back up my wife was taken from our door, captor has blue Chevy truck and I don't see a license plate." I got an acknowledgement and trailed the man. I heard sirens and turned mine on. My partner Midnight was in another car ahead of me and a few others were with her making a blockade. The truck stopped and I stepped out gun in hand and the others did the same. "This is the Phoenix Drop police department exit the truck with your hands up" Midnight said and I slowly moved forward as the man stepped out his hands up. He drew a gun and shot at me. I fired at him up the bullet hit my shoulder and I went down. "Levin!" I heard Midnight and Y/N yell. I looked over at the truck and saw Y/N getting out quickly her hands bound. "Y/N over here!" Midnight yelled  and I used the walkie-talkie "Midnight Y/N is pregnant, get to her and help her" "on it Levin and you stop talking you were shot three times it was a three barrel pistol so lay still and don't talk" I obeyed and laid there. Apparently I had two shots in my shoulder and one in my leg. "HQ we have an officer down, Officer Levin Phoenix Lyken, the hostage Y/N Phoenix Lyken is safe but she is pregnant so we need medical help to get them checked out an Levin to the hospital. Officer Levin was shot three time by a three barrel pistol twice in his left shoulder and once in his left leg." I couldn't confirm anything. I was losing blood fast so I got up carefully and  stood against the door of my car. Y/N ran to me followed by Midnight. "Levin! Sit down in the car!" Y/ N yelled and I did as I was told. "Did you leave Star alone? Why was I so stupid I should have used my pepper spray! Why did you get up your gonna lose-" I shut her up with a kiss "S-Star is fine, you couldn't have used the spray if he hit your neck, a-And I got up so I could see you" I said through gritted teeth. We heard the ambulance so Midnight and Y/N helped me over to it. The paramedics looked her over and said she was fine then saw me and got me inside. "Miss please stay back" one said to Y/N "no he is my husband and father of our children I have a right to sit with him in there!" She yelled and got into the ambulance. She called her mom and my mom. "They will be at the hospital when we get there" she had and I was about to go out cold. "Levin you have to keep your eyes open. Think about our baby girl and the other one on the way. What should her name be?" She said trying to keep me awake. "M-Moon" I said then was out.
Y/N's POV
It's been an hour and Levin is in surgery. The doctors won't tell me anything and mom, dad, Aphmau, Aaron, Lilith, Alina, Malichi and Star were here as I was pacing. "Sweetheart he will be fine" Mom said and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't!" I said and looked at her she gasped and said "Your eyes are golden and your hair!" Star came over and hugged my leg. I calmed down and sat down with her in my arms. "Mrs. Phoenix Lyken?" A doctor said and I got up still holding Star "Is he okay?" She just motioned for me to follow her. I did and she took us to Levin's room. "He just got out of surgery and he will live but he gotta take it easy" she stopped and sent Star into the room then continued "You may want to keep an eye on him he may start drinking" she said then walked away letting me in to go him. "Levin?" I said and sat down next to him. "Hey you, your not hurt are you?" I nodded no and Star was bouncing in my lap now. "There's my little Star" He said and we all smiled. Though deep down I was hiding my fear that Levin might start to drink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed the story. And yes sadly this is the last chapter. If you guys want a second book let me know in the comments and until next time, bye bye!