Chapter 6

Y/N POV
Its been a few months now, since I found Levin. He was released from the hospital, asked me to be his girlfriend, and we both graduated college. I was so happy. Today we are going to have dinner at his house with his family and mine. We have a little surprise for everyone. I went to change clothes and I put this on.

Mom and dad were already in the car when I got out

Mom and dad were already in the car when I got out. Dad was about to tell me to change but mom said I looked fine and I got in the car. We drove to Levin's place and I got out first thing to go see him. We hugged and gave each other a kiss then went inside. We went up to his room and started to watch some SAO before dinner. Aphmau called us down a few minutes later for dinner. Before everyone started eating I stood up and so did Levin. I looked at him and he nodded. "Mom, dad, Aph, Aaron, Malichi and of course lilith me and Levin have some news for you" Mom looked worried. "Me and Y/N are gonna live together" Levin finished. We sat down and everyone stared. Dad then slammed his hand on the table and stood up. "Young lady we are leaving now" mom was looking more worried. I grabbed Levin but then the window in the kitchen shattered as dad tried to pull me away. "NO!" The dishes on the table broke. "Jeffrey let go!" Mom yelled. I felt a tingling feeling flow through me and I looked at my hair it was not blue anymore it was flaming like it was actual fire! My hands had fire on them so I let go of Levin but he had small burns on his arms. I felt a stinging pain on my right arm and saw steam. "WATER.BURN." I screamed and I felt everything calm down and I fell to my knees. I looked up from the floor and saw mom and dad kneeling next to me and everyone else backing away. Levin was being pulled by Aph. Lilith yelled "Monster!" I shoved mom and dad away then ran out the door to the meadow in the forest. When I get there I somehow summon wood and command it to make a pile the I summoned blue fire just cause it looked cool. I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face. I cried for the first time since Levin was taken. I hear footsteps and someone yelling "Y/N! Lil didn't mean it! Where are you!" It was Levin. I made a hawk call and both Levin found me and an actual hawk. I threw the hawk back into the sky then hugged Levin with tears in my eyes. "I'm so so sorry! I didn't know I could do that and Lilith was right I am a monster!" "Then your my monster and the burns are healed." I looked up at him and then my mom and dad ran through into the meadow. "Y/N FIREHEART! YOUNG LADY WE ARE GOING HOME NOW!" Dad yelled I didn't move and Levin held me tighter to keep me calm. "Y/N! Look at us!" I didn't. He came over shoved Levin away from me and tried to drag me away. A tree branch grabbed my other arm and held me still. Dad didn't let go. I swung at him with my left leg forcing him to let go then another tree branch  pick him and mom up and placed them outside the meadow. Levin came rushing over to me. "You ok?" He seemed worried. I nodded then went home to pack my things. Mom and dad followed me and when I was about to leave my room dad locked the door. I called Levin and told him to meet me up front. I walked to the window opened it and had the tree outside help me set my boxes down on the ground then it grabbed me and set me down. I put everything in Levin's car and we drove up to this beautiful mansion like house. I almost squealed. "Levin you got this place!" "Yep do you like it?" "Like it. I love it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now. Until next time.
Bye bye
Love,
Luna