Chapter 8

Levin's POV
I woke up and looked at the beautiful Y/N who was still asleep next to me. I smiled and pulled her closer trying not to wake her. She snuggled into my chest. I kissed her forehead and just held her close. A few minutes later, she woke up and yawned. She looked at me and I pretended to be asleep. I felt her press her lips on mine then get up and leave the room. I got up and yawned then walked downstairs to see Y/N making breakfast. I stood there for a few minutes and watched her beauty. She turned around. "I knew you where awake Levin" "Mhm sure you did my love" she giggled and came over. I hugged her gave her a quick kiss then she went back to cooking. I followed only because she was my girlfriend. "Hey Levin I decided why don't we have a sleepover with all our friends" "Sure I'll call them while you finish ok" I grabbed the phone and texted Alexis, Malachi, Jay, Ava, Lilith and Ky.

Group Chat Levin, Alexis, Malachi, Jay, Ava, Lilith, Ky
Hey guys!
Levin?
Yo was up bro
Hey how's Y/N
Jay!
Hey big bro
Hey Levin!
Y/N and I are fine but want to know if you guys wanna come to our new house and sleepover.
Everyone(But Levin) YAS!!!!
Levin the awesome person ended the chat!

"There all coming!" I yelled to her "Who did you invite?!" "Hmm....Me you Alexis Malachi Jay Ava Lilith and Ky" I told her. We sat down and enjoyed breakfast. I got dressed in a white T-shirt, black ripped jeans and black shoes with one red stripe on each. Y/N changed into a F/C crop top, Blue ripped jean shorts and some Black convers. I heard the doorbell ring "I'll get it!" Y/N yelled I heard *SMACK!* "Who was it!" "Jay and the others!" She yelled "And your the one who invited them come say hi!" "It was your idea to have them over but fine!" I said. I came down only to be knocked to the ground by my little sis and twin bro "WAZ UP!" They both yelled. We all just laughed. This was gonna be fun I just knew it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys WAZ UP! I know its been a while since I updated this book and I'm sorry I just have a lot of stuff to do! I have some big test coming up so I am trying to update most if not all of my books by at leas 1 chapter. Also I have a new book called Obi X Reader | The Runaway Assassin! But anyway cya in the next chapter.
Bye bye!
Love,
Luna