Strawberry lip gloss

17th December 2011

Dear Diary,

So, last night was pretty great in my opinion - just spending time with Sarina alone was nice, away from school and people looking for the next big thing to gossip about (I do not want to be that next big thing).

We talked about a bunch of different things. She wanted to talk about Macey (her bestie) because they'd had a bit of an issue over me apparently... It seems that Macey isn't my biggest fan and she doesn't like Sarina hanging out with other people. Sarina says she doesn't even really like her that much, Macey's just around for the popularity bonus she gets by being friends with Sarina.

She was... surprisingly lovely. After the incident in class that time I wasn't sure, but she asked about me a lot, and gave me tonnes of compliments.

Possibly the best part of it all - she kissed me! An actual, full-on mouth kiss! It was magical (sigh). I mean, there weren't any fireworks going off in my head like in the romance novels but it was still pretty great. Her lips were firm but gentle, and she tasted like strawberry lip gloss... We didn't make out (no tongues involved!) but I could still taste her lip gloss on my lips after we pulled apart. 

I do feel a little bad though; she doesn't know I'm gay.

You know, I think strawberries might be my new favourite food.

TTFN

D x