First time

1st January 2012

Dear Diary,

So last was a wild one. I have super mixed emotions about this and I can definitely confirm that this is not what I had expected it to be. To be honest I hadn't expected this to happen ever. Damn.

***

Dancing in Sarina's packed kitchen proved to be a struggle. The house was full of teenagers and seeing as the drinks were in the kitchen, that's where most people chose to congregate. It certainly made dancing more difficult, but it also offered the perfect excuse to get close to Sarina without anyone asking questions. Score.

I had no idea where my friends were now but frankly, I didn't really have time to care. Sarina pressed herself closer to me to let someone pass behind her and I took the opportunity to grip her hips and hold her there. She raised an eyebrow but didn't object when I shrugged in response. We carried on like that for a while, and honestly it was dizzying. We were close enough that our hips and chests bumped often, and I could feel her warm breath fanning over my face as she grinned up at me. She took me by surprise when she turned around and pressed her back against me, continuing to move her hips in a sort of dance. With her arms wrapped around my neck and her grinding against me my pulse was racing and I'm not sure how no one noticed us. My hands held onto her hips as they rocked, and when I leaned down to kiss her neck she didn't stop me, instead leaning her head back to give me better access. I felt her throat vibrate on a hum beneath my lips and she turned around to face me, her eyes dark as they flickered between my lips and my eyes. I took the hint and pressed my lips to hers, right there in front of everyone.I felt her body melt against mine, despite the fact that we were in a room full of people, and her lips opened up to me. I pulled back to scan the crowd for anyone who had noticed. It didn't seem like anyone had. She pulled my face back down to meet her eyes.

"We should go upstairs." she breathed, and I couldn't help my shiver in response. I nodded and let her take my hand to lead me through the crowd of drunk teenagers and upstairs. When we got to her room it was thankfully empty, and I closed the door behind us. It only took a second for her to round on me and push me back onto her bed. "I want you." That was all the prompt I needed to reclaim her mouth.

--

When we were done she rested her head on my chest, splaying her body across mine. It was several minutes before either of us spoke.

"That was..." I trailed off and she hummed in response, settling in closer. That was when the door swung open and the person who stood there gasped.

***

And that's only half of the story about my fun packed night! Do note the sarcasm.

D x