Who said life was simple? Pt 2

Shocked, Jamie’s mouth was frozen beneath my own for a few seconds. Once she regained her composure her lips began to tentatively press back, and my hands slipped away from her face to rest on the tops of her arms. It was a sweet, chaste kiss and my lips tingled slightly as I pulled away from her. When I opened my eyes I was faced with a very shy looking Jamie, her face red with embarrassment. We were quiet for a moment as we watched each other, gauged each other’s reactions. She cleared her throat and I flushed at the sudden awkwardness.

“Why did you stop?” she breathed lightly, biting her lip. I was about to answer but just as I opened my mouth she spoke again. “I wasn’t complaining.” I looked at her questioningly, getting only a small smile in return. Did she mean she wanted me to kiss her? She still wanted me after everything I’d forced her through? I wasn’t going to give her time to change her mind. This time when I pulled her lips to mine she was ready and didn’t hesitate in kissing me back hungrily. Experimentally, I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, biting down slightly and tasting her. I didn’t expect the low moan that she let out, nor did I expect her to climb into my lap, straddling me. My hands instinctively moved to her hips, pulling her onto me. Our mouths still pressed together, she nipped my lips and I opened them, her tongue darting into my mouth and meeting mine. I couldn’t help but moan at the contact. It was so different to how it was with Sarina. It was tender, passionate, and sexy. Kissing Jamie was like breathing for the first time after being starved of oxygen for… well, forever. Her hands found their way into my hair and began to tug lightly. It wasn’t long before the kiss turned sloppy and needy. I moved my mouth away from her lips and across her jaw, moving down her neck and leaving a trail of careless, wet kisses as I went. Reaching her ear, I sucked the lobe into my mouth, making her whimper out loud and grind her hips down into mine. I gasped and gripped her hips tighter, trying to hold her still, but she wouldn’t stop moving herself against me as I licked and sucked just below her ear.

“Jesus, Jamie.” I groaned. “You need to stop that.” I moved my lips back up to hers and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She bit it playfully before sucking it hard, causing me to moan and push my hips up against hers. This needs to stop before we take things too far. Forcing myself to pull back and rest my forehead against hers I let out a long breath. I looked up to find her smiling lazily at me and panting slightly. It occurred to me that I’d never realised before now just how beautiful she was with her dark hair and shiny eyes and those faint freckles dusting her cheeks that you can’t see unless you’re really close and- “Be my girlfriend.”

Her face was a picture of shock and it took me a minute to realise that I had been the one to say it. Once I did though it took no time at all for the embarrassment to set in and a blush to settle across my entire face. “Uh… Only if you want to though… I don’t want you to feel forced or anything, it’s just,” Then her lips were on my once again, but only for a second before she was looking at me, smiling brilliantly and letting out quiet bursts of happy laughter. I was in awe of her. “So...?” I prompted and she smirked.

“Of course, I’d love to be your girlfriend Dana. Not that you didn’t already know that.” She poked her tongue out at me. Not once to pass up an opportunity, I darted out and bit it gently.

“Good.” I smiled. “I was afraid I’d have to… persuade you.” I winked at her and she gasped.

“Well if I’d known that was on the cards I would’ve taken more convincing.” She frowned at me and I kissed it away, pulling her hips down to press against mine. She moaned through closed lips.

“I didn’t say we couldn’t play around anyway.” Once again her lips slammed against mine.

****

So today is the day that my best friend became my girlfriend. Maybe that should be weird but I can’t find it in myself to be anything other than happy about it. In fact, I doubt that even Sarina could bring me down right now.

For once, life genuinely is good,

D x

A/N: Okay so that's the end of that two part chapter. They are now girlfriends but it won't necessarily be easy for our girls! It took me a while to get this out even though it's super short (as my chapters always are) but I said I'd upload so here it is! I hope you guys enjoyed it even though I don't particularly like it! Until the next chapter! GMA x