The Present

You are 18 now and gotten really strong and when I mean strong I mean stronger than Saitama strong. You are now a super hero in city z . You are class SS rank 1 and today is your first day in fighting monsters. Your super hero name is unknown because you don't like anyone to know who you are. Today was a busy day for you because 10 monsters wanted to fight you of course you killed them all but the more you killed them the more people stared to know. Kids came up to you every day asking about you and why you do the things you do as well as parents, monsters, and other heroes. You were targeted as a threat to monsters as but the thing you didn't know was that Boros heard about you and wanted to fight you. You were tired and sweaty from these events until you saw a sale on meats and veggies. And like the derp you are you went and bought as many as you could hold by the time you got to the cashier there was a bold man in the way with as many bags as yours.

Saitama Pov: So many bags I wonder where Genos is???
Genos Pov: Help I'm stuck in a toaster Help!!
Saitama Pov: Oh well gotta leave without him.
Y/n Pov: Can you please hurry up we don't have all day!!!!😒😒😒
No one's Pov:  Saitama turned around and saw a (h/c) girl behind him. Oh sorry I didn't mean to waist your time here's the money Saitama bought wat he had and left. Well that was quick here you go sir you bought what you had and left. When you got home you had many things to cook especially for the 100 kids you adopted at your castle they were your only friends/family. You cooked for all of them, helped them with anything that they needed help with, sung them a lullaby, tucked them into bed, you did the same but prayed, read the Bible, and went to sleep.

A/n: I'm only 13 so don't just I can do some requests but no lemons or anything close to it except 4 kissing and I'm a Christian. The story might b slow cuz of so hang in there imma try to do at least 1 everyday.