Sick of It Part 6

Boris Pov: I walked to the park knowing this was Y/N favorite place to go. I see her and Amai Mask talking and hide myself. I hear their conversation and got angry then stomped over to them. "She is mine you better stay away from her!!" I grabbed y/n and stormed off.

Y/N pov: I watched in suprise and shock as Boros stormed over and yells at Amai Mask then grabs me storming off. I look at him still with the expression of suprised and shocked. "B-boros" I stuttered his name not knowing what to say then sighs and looks down.

Amai Mask POV: I became scared as Boros stormed over and yells at me then takes y/n walking away with her. I sighed and looked down then walks away in anger. "Boros will pay" I say angrily.

Boros POV: I walked to my place and threw y/n on the couch and sits next to her stomping my foot in anger. "Don't ever talk him" I say in a controlling manner. I looked at y/n and I immediately had the face of regret in seconds.

Y/N POV: I gasped as he threw me on the couch and winced as he yelled me. I looked down at the breaking point of crying and sniffled a little balling up my fists trying hard not to cry.

Boros POV: I hugged her tightly saying sorry over and over. I regret making her cry and hurting her. I hugged her more as she cried in my arms. I looked at her and she looked so fragile crying harder. I teared up but restrained myself from crying.

To be continued

Hey guys this is Starfire here and I'm sorry for not making any chapters in a while. My school has been giving me alot of work and homework. I'll be free on December 23 and I will try to make more stories for you all. Thank you all so much for reading amd voting. Love you guys bye💗