Jealous Part 2

A/n : ok so here's part 2 hope u all enjoy😃

Everyone complimented you while blushing​ but thought nothing of it. Sonic kept starring at you which annoyed you very much but decided to ignore it. Soon it turned into flirting then trying to touch you but like the person you are you didn't let that happen or there will be hell. While that was going on Boros was very mad but didn't know what it was that made him like that.

Boros POV:
I see Sonic staring, flirting, AND trying​ to TOUCH y/n which made me very mad. I feel this pain in my chest when I see this and I want it to stop. I turn off the TV as humans call it, grab Saitama and Genos, and leave the apartment.

Saitama POV: I'm just reading manga and I get dragged by Boros outside. I swear this better be a good reason for dragging me out here I say to Boros and I see Genos got dragged too welp at least I'm not the only one.

Genos POV: I am cooking chicken for dinner and I get pulled by Boros. I know he is mad about something because he doesn't usually do these kind of things. I was about to ask Boros what was wrong until I was cut off by Master saying he swear this better be good to Boros and I see that Boros looks sad and mad.

Sonic POV: I see Boros drag Saitama and Genos outside. Maybe this is my chance to ask y/n to be mine. Oh y/n~ I have something to ask you~ I say in a sing song voice. Y/n turns to me and answers with a bored expression what. Oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to be mine.

Y/n POV: I see Boros drag Saitama and Genos outside and soon Sonic is asking me out. Wow it must be my lucky day! (with the sarcasm) I look at him trying to see what my answer was but before I answered I used my abilities to see why he asked me out and I see that he wants me because of my looks and body so I say no. He looks at me with a why face and I simply told him why. He was shocked but I didn't care I just cared about Boros and why he did what he did earlier. Sonic kept begging so i beat him up and he left me alone and I was glad.

Boros POV: I dragged you out here because my chest hurts when I saw Sonic staring flirting and touching y/n.And I want to know what it is. Saitama and Genos laugh and say that I was jealous and all I had to was tell y/n how I feel to make Sonic go away. I told them I don't know if that will work but they smiled me and said that I would have to do it sooner or later or you​ will find someone else. So we made a plan so that I could ask you with out any interuptions. I hope she will say yes.

To be continued

Hey guys it's me Starfire and you all will be the ones who will  make the plan send it to and I will choose which one is going to be in my story thanks for your patience. I hope to have some ideas from you guys love you all an keep reading.😆😘😊 Bye~