Sick Of It Part 3

Y/n POV: today is the day of the mission with Boros and Amai Mask. *Sighs* I hope it goes well. *Gets ready for mission* alright I'm ready and now to meet them at the Superhero's association. *Goes to association and busts through the door* yo boss I'm here.

Boss (cuz idk his name)POV: I wait for y/n until she busts through the door and scares me again. *Sighs* alright y/n, Boros, and Amai Mask you guys will have to fight a lot of monsters who threatened us some seem to be breakfast monsters and the rest are dragon level monsters. I'm counting on you guys to defeat him and I wish u all luck. Now you may go.

Amai Mask POV: hmm these monsters are wierd. I take a glance at y/n and she looks very bored and Boros on the other hand is looking at my y/n. Tsk he better stay away from her. I walk up to them after boss is finish talking and say I wonder what these monsters look like. Y/n just looks at me and says I don't know and I don't care. I'm just hungry and I didn't eat anything for breakfast so I'm gonna eat the breakfast monsters. I look at her with an amazed expression and say I wanna see you eat the breakfast monsters.

Boros POV: hmm the monsters don't seem too hard to handle then I look at y/n she looks so bored it's quite amusing. Soon the boss was done talking and Amai Mask walks up to us and says that he wonder what the monsters look like which I could care less of then y/n says she doesn't care and that she wants to eat the breakfast monsters which I find funny but I hold back my laughter. Then I look at Amai Mask and he looks amused and says he wants to see that and I would like to see that too. But I think he is getting too clingy with my y/n. He better stay away from her or there will be consequences.

Y/n POV: after the boss was finished talking I thought about the breakfast monsters and how delicious they might taste until Amai Mask walks up to me and Boros wondering how they look which could care less about then I just answered that I didn't care and that I wanted to eat the breakfast monsters which amused Amai Mask and Boros. Then he tells me he wants to see me eat the breakfast monsters which is pretty obvious because I am gonna eat them. I sighs and then left with Boros not caring if he follows me or not.

To be continued~

Hey guys I'm sorry if I didn't update for a while but I really don't have enough inspiration to make another chapter. And again I was thinking if you guys would like to suggest something or give me some inspiration. I would be very grateful if you could. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this. I love guys keep reading and vote for my story thanks. Love u guys💜💜 Bye~😍😍😘😘