Sick Of It Part 2

Amai Mask POV: hmm it's seems that I'm paired up with the most beautiful superhero y/n for this mission. *Smiles* maybe I can make a move on her during or after the mission. *Sighs* I know she will take me as her boyfriend. No girl has ever said no to my looks and charm. She's gonna be mine.

Y/n POV: *sighs* the mission is tomorrow I'm gonna be​ so mad. I hope Boros goes I want him with me on this mission. *Gasps* maybe I can ask ​the boss of the heroes association. *Goes to the boss and busts through the door* hey boss can Boros come on this mission? I see the boss looking scared but soon calmed down and said it was ok. I was so happy. Thanks boss!!! *Leaves*

Boros POV: hmm I wonder how y/n is doing then I heard a knock. Coming!!! I opened the door and it was y/n. Oh hi how are u doing u seem happy y/n. She jumps on me and laughs she said that I'm going on the mission with her and Amai Mask. I was happy to go on the mission with my girlfriend. I hope he doesn't do something he will regret. I smiled at y/n and gave her a hug. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Soon it became a make out session until she had to go. She gave me a goodbye kiss and left. *Sighs* I'm so luck to have someone like y/n as my girlfriend.

Y/n POV: woohoo Boros is coming I'm so happy. I guess I have to go to bed now. Man I can't wait *goes to sleep*.

To be continued~

Hello my stars thanks 4 the votes. It's kinda hard to type this in regular words instead of txt but I'm trying for my readers​. Love you guys, vote, and keep reading. Bye~😍😍😘😘

Lord Boros x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें