Sick of It Part 8 (Final)

Y/N POV: It was the next day and I was ready to talk to Boros about what happened. I searched for him and still couldn't find him. I kept searching until I checked his room. I tried opening the door but it was locked that's when I knew Boros was in there. I busted through the door finding the room very dark. "Boros are you here?" I walked in trying to find the light switch until I tripped over something and landed on something warm. That warm thing was non other than Boros himself.

Boros POV: I stayed in my room still regretting what happened. I tried to stop thinking about it but it was no use. I just thought about it more afterwards. I soon froze when Y/N bust through the door in search for me. I stayed silent hoping that she'll leave until she tripped and landed on me. I sighed knowing she won't leave as she has found me now so I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her head. "I'm sorry I did that to you when we were at the park. I'm so very sorry my love. Please forgive me."

Y/N POV: I smiled when Boros wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. I hugged him tightly after hearing his apology. "I forgive Boros I always have and I always will." I changed the position were in so I'm sitting on his lap now. I smiled once more and kissed him deeply to show how much I love him and how much I forgive him.

Boros POV: I smiled hearing her forgive me then stayed still as she moved from the previous position to sitting on my lap. I kissed her back immediately and just as deeply knowing that I won't lose the love of my life anymore. We continued for a few minutes then she rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. I soon slept as I was holding her in my arms and happily dreaming about us in the near future.

Hey guys it's Starfire here and I'm sorry I haven't been updating. School has been taking alot of energy and stuff on me so I'll try my best to continue and one day finish this story. Bye guys love you and thank you for the reads and likes.😘💗