Sick of it Part 7

Y/n POV: I slepted after crying for a few hours. I didn't know I could cry that long and even as I slept tears were still streaming down my face. I didn't know how easily broken I was nor did I know how broken I could be. Some people would of left, some would of never talk to him again, not even forgive him, but I do. I love him and I can't stand being away from him. Heh...I wonder what b/n will say about this. Finding his little this broken but still loving what others call a monster. I don't care what others say. I'm not leaving his side and if I am forced to I'll find a way back to him.

Boros POV: I isolated myself in a dark room playing what I did to her over and over again in my head, feeling the pain in my heart worsen, and regretting every single thing I did to her. I never wanted get to cry. I never meant for it to happen. I stared at her on couch as she slept. She was crying in her sleep and I knew I broke her. I cried regretting everything. I shouldn't have lashed put my anger on her like that and now I have to face the consequences of losing her. My one and only. If only I thought ahead before I made that mistake that could change my life entirely. I tried smiling and thinking of our good times but I failed miserably. All I could think about is how I hurt her emotionally. I looked at the arm I grabbed her by and I felt even more regret as it's badly bruised. Heh...b/n will never allow me to go near her again. Saitama and Genos will be ashamed of me and Sonic he may take his chance to take her. Who knows about Amai Mask he's just something else but I'm not worried about him.

Saitama POV: Hey guys do you think Boros and Y/n is doing alright? I mean I heard there was a fight at the park a few hours ago and they were there along with Amai Mask.

Genos POV: Maybe but we'll have to check on them later. We shouldn't disturb them after what has happened at the park. Let's talk to them tommorow.

Saitama POV: Alright Genos let's wait till tommorow.

~To be continued~

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't make more stories I have even more work from school to do and sorry if my grammar is off. I'll fix it when I have the time. Thank you all for reading and liking my story I really appreciate it and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Bye~😘💕