Illegal

~Illegal~

Maria scurried along the street the wind howling in her ears frowning intently at the piece of paper, she had wandered into the middle class section of town searching for her tutors house, Goosebumps rose along her skin underneath her cardigan she pulled it around her tighter and wished she had chosen something more cold deterrent, wiping at her nose Maria counted along the number of houses along the street barely noticing that the houses were getting larger and more exquisite.

"fifty-five, fifty-seven, fifty-nine! I found it!" Maria gasped happily praying that her new tutor was a fan of central heating Maria walked up the concreted driveway, the heels of her boots tapping softly. Standing at the modernised door Maria stared at the doorbell in dejection.

Goodbye freedom.

Dismally she pressed her finger to the doorbell and stared down at her frostbitten hands pulling the cardigan over the red flesh she couldn't help but jump in surprise when the door opened her gaze instantly finding the towel that hung lowly on a muscled body, eyes building Maria flushed as her head snapped upwards only to see an amused looking Dimitri.

"Oh-uh-I- Mr Lupus!" Maria stuttered "what are you doing here?" Maria questioned innocently her blue eyes staring at him imploringly begging him not to say it.

"I'm your new tutor" Dimitri beamed seemingly happy at the prospect.

"No you aren't! I must have gotten the address wrong" Maria stated firmly.

"No you didn't" he said a small frown making its way onto his face as he ushered her inside "your mother called me this morning" he said slowly watching as Maria winced she knew all too well what she must've sounded like.

"Well I suppose she would have" Maria said airily

"She sounded a bit-"

"she isn't a morning person" Maria snapped "and would you put some clothes on!"

A small smirk made its way onto his face as he kicked the door shut and surveyed Maria with heavy eyes, her nose was pink and she was sniffling as she  shivered in the doorway her shoulders trembling her pony tail was so loosened that it looked as if the hair tie was about to fall loose and allow her hair to fall around her face.

"I'll be back in a moment" he spoke after a drawn out silence peeling himself away from the drywall.

Maria stared at the staircase which Dimitri had just gone up effectively leaving her all alone, she studied the bare wall and clutched the straps of her bag needlessly, of all the places her mother could have chosen, why was this it? sniffling again Maria sorely hoped she wasn't becoming ill, it was always so hard to concentrate at school when she became sick.

"Here" Dimitri said as he clibed back down the stairs passing Maria a thick parka. She glanced up at him opening her mouth to thank him only to be cut off "it's my sisters" he explained needlessly as if he was expecting her to suspect him of keeping the company of another woman.

"Right' she said slowly pushing her arms through the sleeves "thanks" she zipped up the jacket to her chin and snuggled in the comfortable warmth that was beginning to surround her.

"This way" he ordered softly as he headed down the hallway Maria trailing behind sorely wishing she could race back out the door.

"Have you ever tutored someone before?" Maria questioned shoving her hands deep into the pockets of the parka.

"No" he responded over his shoulder "I never planned to either your mother is a rather - persistent one, isn't  she?"

Raising her shoulders into a shrug as he ushered her inside what looked like an office "I wouldn't know" she said softly meeting his gaze as she went to step inside the room.

"Careful" Dimitri said suddenly eyes widening as his arm lashed out quick as lightning and wrapped itself around her waist, Maria tried to prevent the crimson that was making it's way up her neck as she pressed against the Latin teachers rock hard body.

"Ow!" she shrieked as his fingers dug into the still healing bruises littering her body as she stared up at Dimitri accusation strong in her frightened eyes as she watched his own darken.

"There is a step" he spoke after a drawn out silence. Maria's eyes drifted across the floor to find there was infact a dip in the floor that led to the office.

"Thankyou Sir" Maria spoke tersely stepping inside the room with great caution, to prevent having to come in contact with Dimitri again.

"Please, inside my home I am called Dimitri"

"No"

"What?" he asked his eyebrow raising.

"You are a teacher, my teacher."

Dimitri chuckled "I'm completely aware of that Maria" he purred softly causing Maria to stiffen as he drew closer to her, his muscles rippling as he stepped towards her fingers as his arms flashed forwards fingers curling around her arms he pulled him into to her with all the need of a fire in winter. Dipping his face down to her unable to control himself he pressed his mouth onto hers taking in her sweet vanilla taste. Relieving any subconscious doubts he had of Maria not being his mate.

"No!" Maria shrieked in panic shoving Dimitri away from her causing her to fall backwards and land heavily. "You can't do that, you can't! It's not allowed your a teacher" Maria cried outraged heart hammering in her chest at the indescribable feeling that had just run through her.

"Maria, calm down" Dimitri spoke calmly chest rumbling at the sight of the distressed girl before him.

"No, you don't understand, what you just is illegal! Do you have any idea what will happen to me if anyone finds out" Maria shouted tears forming in her eyes.

"No one will know, I'm sorry okay, it won't happen again"

"No. It won't" Maria snapped climbing to her feet "I'm not being tutored by you"

"Oh, I have no intention what so ever to tutor you Miss Jones"

"What?" Maria asked watching as Dimitri leant against the door frame a smug smile gracing his lips.

"You are to come here for your 'tutoring' lessons but I believe you are intelligent enough without the help of a tutor. You will to my home and stay here for the time your mother expects you to but you are free to do whatever you wish. You are free inside my home Maria"

Maria scowled at him even though he was giving her exactly what she wanted. Freedom. A home away from home.

-   -    -   -

Sorry it's taken so long for me to update guys.